The Bite

Title: - The Bite (Three part series)

Author: ZeroWineThirty

Status: Complete and pretty damn long

Summary c; : All it took was one bite for her life to change forever. One bite for her to leave one world of chaos for another. One bite for her to overcome her demons to embrace another type of crazy. Just one bite and she would learn what it was that she was really made of.
Charlotte is on the run to escape from an abusive past to start a new life, turn a new page and start again. Little does she know about the new life she is about to start, is one that is only supposed to exist in fairy tales.

My opinion: This is by far in my list of top five books of all time. I love all of the characters in this book (except for a certain few..) and the details that goes into every single one, it's almost like they are actually real. Levi has definitely got to be my favorite damn character along with the gay vampires. It's just so easy to fall in love with them and just writing this makes me want to reread it three more times. SO READ THE DAMN BOOK.

My 2022 opinion: Yet another I keep going back to this dumpster fire to read. Its a wonderful book that takes till the second part of the series to get to the mating , but, damn, talk about becoming a strong female character who won't take shit anymore.

School...

Feel free to suggest any werewolf stories to me because I'm always looking something new to read.

ScarredBrokenHearts (I hate my name...)