The Change

Title: - The Change

Author: steamyhot

Status: Completed

GUYS! I WROTE A SUMMERY!!! : Vanessa dreamed of having a mate until she found him and he left her for Vanessa's best friend. Vanessa loses touch with her wolf and eventually transfers to another pack for schooling.
Marcus, otherwise known as Alpha Ned, lost his mate six years ago, and since she died in his arms he has been set on revenge. He was from then on labeled vengeful, bitter , and cruel.
What happens when the two meet at a one of the pack's parties and a connection between them starts growing? Read the book my children and you shall find out. 😏

My opinion: Let's get started with this. I haven't even finished this book yet but I couldn't keep myself from making one of these thingies. This is also a rejection story, and I normally HATE  those (emphasis on hate). So you know that this has to be good.
The plot is fan-freaking-tabulous. It is very well written and every character is well thought out. There's still a mate element (*hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*) which I'm in love with, of course I'm leaving that for you all to find out about. C;
Anyway, JUST READ THE FREAKING BOOK AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

So it turns out I'm not dead, which I find very disappointing most of the time. So here's a possibly new story for you all to read.

Feel free to suggest any werewolf stories to me because I'm always looking something new to read.

I apologize about the fact I haven't updated... I've been busy saving the world and working my part time job of being a Narwal whisperer. I hope that's enough of a excuse to keep you guys from banding together to gut me like a fish.

ScarredBrokenHearts :P