The Boy with the Blue Hat

It was an ordinary day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At least, as ordinary as a day at Hogwarts could be. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were walking back to Hogwarts from Herbology, chattering eagerly about the Triwizard Tournament.

"Who do you think the Goblet will choose?" Ron asked.

"Well, I'm hoping that someone from Gryffindor will be-" Harry was quickly silenced by a roar of what sounded like thunder and a flash of bright blue light. The three looked up just in time to see a blue and yellow thing fall from the sky. Hermione, thinking fast, cast a charm to slow the object's - was that a person?! - descent. The humanoid figure crashed to the ground, leaving a small creator in their (his?) wake.

The person groaned, reviling a boy with tan skin and sandy-blonde hair so similar Seamus's. He was clearly a child, and putting him a day over twelve would have been a stretch. Atop his head was a worn, blue hat with cuts of cloth that could be compared to cat ears stitched on the top, the hat tapering to the end, which had a tan tassel. He wore an apron-like yellow shirt with a small triangular pocket at the bottom and a large brown button at the top, and baggy blue pants, radically different from any style of clothing in both the Muggle and magical worlds.

The boy glanced up at the students shuffling nervously before him and started speak, his words slurred from pain and shock, tinted with a vaguely French accent, "Looks like I made another mistake with my portals. Great. Well, Adamaï's gonna come 'nd get me soon. But first..." He turned to look at the Trio. "I may need to get to a Eniripsa." And with that, he promptly fainted.

*THE TIME SKIPS... ARE COMING...*

Groaning, Yugo sat up. 'Was Where am I?' He wondered as he looked around. He was in a bright white room, full of identical beds. There were two doors, both made of dark wood, and the back wall showcased bay windows open to a beautiful green yard. 'I guess those three managed to get me... somewhere. Maybe an Eniripsa? Now, let's see...' The child thought as he slowly leaned back into the surprising comfortable bed. Yugo looked around and quietly croaked, "Az?" Then, only heartbeats later, plump ball of fluffy yellow feathers shot up from somewhere to the left. "Az!" He exclaimed as he reached over to grab the little bird. "You kept me safe while I was out?" The bird nodded proudly. A grin broke out across Yugo's face. "There isn't a Tofu in the Krazmos more loyal than you!" He declared happily.

As Yugo finished his words, the door burst open to show him a strange sight. He tilted his head in confusion. There was one of the people who saw Yugo when he landed, he had raven-black hair, a kind but firm looking woman who Yugo assumed to be the healer (no wings though... That's a little strange...) and a tall, old man with a crooked nose. They were all wearing weird robe things, only vaguely similar to anything Yugo was familiar with, and pointed hats. He chanced a glance at their Wakfu currents to see their power and personality. They seemed friendly enough. The old man gave-off a great aura of power, but he seemed good-natured. The other, the dark haired boy who saw him fall, had a strangely evil aura around his forehead, but otherwise seemed relatively normal. Yugo switched back to his normal sight noticed they were staring at him, jaws on the ground.

"Right then!" He said cheerfully. "Since you people look busy picking your jaws up off the floor, I'll introduce myself. I'm Yugo and the yellow bird next to me is Az! Do you now where I am right now? Who are you people anyway?" He asked.

The raven-haired boy was the first to answer (i.e. Pick his jaw up off the ground). "I'm Harry Potter and this is Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."