Chapter - 6

Jai pinned the saree pallu to her shoulder and bend down to make the saree pleats more crisp with his fingers thus draping her saree completely.

"Bava.. you should open a beauty parlour..."
Vennela joked.

"I can do that. But would you like it ?😉"
He winked.

"Yes. Why not?.... "

Soon she frowned understanding.

"Beauty parlour only for me. Other girls are restricted. 🤨😏"  She smirked.

Jai laughed knowing his possessive wife.

"See..i knew it. But just consider it. We can make more money as there will be so many customers.😂"

She glared at him.

"Then I'll also open a parlour for men. So we both can make extra income.😏"

"Dare you do that bangaram"

"Dare you do that too, bava"

"Ok ok... calm down. My angry baby"
He pecked her lips softly.

"Hmm...better you dont make me angry.."

"Okay madam. Now let me do some make up for my queen"

She smiled hearing that while Jai made her sit infront of the dressing table.
He did minimal make up on her. He lined her lotus petal-like eyes with kajal and applied a light lip gloss on her natural pink lips.

"I feel like eating you now.."

She widened her eyes.

"You are so irresistible !"

"Not now bavu... we will be late if you start and i.. i will be.. so sore....🙈"

she bent her eyes shyly.

"I know..."

He chuckled making her wear two bangles on each hands, bent down to unhook the old anklet and took a new pair of anklets from pocket and hooked around her feet.

"Bava..😳"

she smiled surprised and shook her feet to hear the jingling sound.

"Did you like it ?"

"Of course i loved it😍"

She twirled around doing a happy dance making him chuckle at her antics🤭❤

"Wait something is missing"

She stopped confused.

"What is missing ?"

Jai took a pinch of kumkum from the dressing table and applied sindoor on her hair partition which made her close her eyes with a beautiful smile.

"Its perfect now❤"

"I know..because im your wife."

Vennela smiled and rested her head on his chest hearing his soothing heartbeats while Jai kissed her head.

"Now let me dress up. You sit here"

He said making her sit on the bed.

He took off the tshirt and pants he was wearing leaving him only in boxers, making her gulp at his perfectly toned physique.

"Ba..va... what..are you doing ?😳🙈"

She closed her face with her palms in shyness.

"Going to dress up, bangaruu.. we have to go to temple no ?"

Jai said casually while taking the ironed panche.

"But..🙈"

she shook her head which made him chuckle..