Chapter-7

The whole house was in celebration mood. Workers decorating the house with flower garlands, some focused on electrical works and Jai was running behind everything to make sure that the baby shower is going to be amazing. He was helping all workers and managing everything else including purchasing things required for the evening prayer. Their whole family came from palnaadu to Hyderabad two days back. They had invited Manasa's family too and few of the neighbours around their home.

Vennela was being pampered ever since their family reached there. Her mother and chinnatha made all the delicacies and her cravings which she loved so much and one pickle jar was about to finish. Thanks to Jai that he had kept all pickle jars far from her reach , otherwise she would have emptied the jar and started a new one. She keeps asking him pleading to give her some and sometimes he gets melted seeing her puppy face.

Today, she was sitting between a bunch of ladies in comfortable nighty while her mother was drying her hair with sambrani dhoopam after bath. Even though she was listening to the talking of ladies, she felt an urge to see her husband whom she saw only in the morning.

"Amma...its so nice ..if you keep doing this I'll fall asleep...😪"

Vennela said with closed eyes as the enjoyed the scalp masage her mother was giving.

"You can fall asleep but only after lunch" She continued massaging her.

"Ummm... that takes a lot of time . I'll have food after waking up"

"Shall i call Jai then ??"

Lakshmi asked and chuckled seeing her daughter scrunching her face.

"Why would you call him ? You people always complain about me to him😗🤨"
She pouted cutely.

"Because i know that he wont let you sleep without lunch and medicines"

Vennela groaned in irritation and sat pulling a long face caressing her bump feeling the movements of her babies which made her smile forgetting everything.
_____________________________________________

Vennela sat to have lunch and her mother was feeding her with her own hands which made her happy.

She saw Jai passing to the other room to check lights for the ceremony.

"Bava.... "

Jai came near her smiling and asked her to have complete food.

"I want you to have lunch with me. Its getting late"

"I will have lunch soon bangaram...just few more works..."

"Works..."

Her eyes welled up soon as pregnancy hormones hit her and he knew that she would drop the pearls anytime. He didnt want to see that.

Jai pulled a chair and sat beside her.

"I'll wash hands and come ☺"

He smiled cutely at her making her nod and smile.

Lakshmi shook her head smiling seeing her that.

Jai sat beside her and had lunch along with others.

He occasionally fed her in between which made her happily eat food from his hands.

____________________________________________

Vennela caressed his head that was resting on her belly. He was draping saree for her and he simply couldn't stop giving kisses to her baby bump seeing babies move in her.
She smiled at her husband.

"Bangaruu... my excitement is too much ..when would they come out???!!!🤩"

"They will come out soon bava. Just a matter of 2 months.😊"