The Leave

Nightmare pov:

            They all are gone, they left for the other team. I feel hurt, betrayed, and heartbroken. Why did they leave did I do something wrong? Killer broke up before he left with the other 4. I still sometimes talk with Error sometimes comes and sees me but the stars don't like me one bit. Ink doesn't like me talking with Error, Cross doesn't want me to talk with my brother Dream. Cross has become more protective towards Dream, Dream would sometimes come and see me without Cross knowing.
             The castle is empty along with the village near the castle. The villagers were stuck in the village because they had made a deal with me so that I wouldn't kill them.
I let them all leave because of the things that happened with the team. I didn't want to deal with the people of the village.
It's been years since I have encountered someone other than Dream or Error. I could try and walk around the sun empire in my passive form. Some of the villagers might recognize me but not as a king.
             I look through my closet trying to find my old crown, and my old clothes (cause they are the only ones that will fit my passive form). Looking in the mirror staring at myself feels so weird, I haven't been like this for a long time. I put my cloak on, remembering the times when Dream and I would go to the village when we were younger and we would wear them so that we wouldn't get crowed by the villagers.

~Time Skip~

            How long have I been here? Maybe I should head back to the castle. I was about to teleport when I heard a scream and then someone yelling. I went to see what the commotion was. When I saw the people standing in the middle of the crowd I froze. What are they doing here? Why are they in the sun kingdom? Soon I see my brother and his friends Ink and Blue arrive at the commotion.
"Ink can you help Blue with healing please"
"Of course Dream"
            Dream heads over the 3 standing in the middle, he looks a little mad but I can tell that he forgives the 3. The crowd is gone now but I am still standing here. I should have teleported back to the castle by now but my body won't move. I haven't seen them in so long. They have to have gotten stronger. Would they hurt me If they knew that I was here? Thoughts swarm through my head while I am standing here. My hood is still on covering my entire body. If they saw me at this moment they would get suspicious of why I am hiding myself. I still can't move, why won't I move? I'm scared, why? I can look at the ground instead of them now. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump out of the person's reach only to stumble to the ground.
"Are you ok I didn't mean to scare you, you were just standing there looking at us then you looked down without moving to go anywhere."
              I look up to see cold black eyes looking down at me. He reached his hand out to help me up. He lifts me in one small tug. They have gotten stronger since the last time I have seen them.
"My name is Killer but I prefer to be called Knife"
I don't say anything, does he hate me so much that he changed his name?
"Hello, you ok there? Can I get your name at least?"
"I-I...m-m-"
               I can't do this I feel even more heartbroken, I feel a small tear fall.
"Hey, hey are you ok did I hurt you why are you crying?"
               Killer tries to put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me but I step back. I want to hug him and for him to hold me like he used to, But at the same time I want to run away I want to cry.
Looking over to see the others Dust and Horror seem to be talking to each other, Dream though is looking towards me and Killer. Dream makes eye contact with me and his face turns to shock and he looks like he saw a ghost, but he also looks like something great has happened. He takes one step towards us. I finally had control over my legs again, Dream started to come closer. I start to back up as Dream gets closer. Why am I scared of him now? Am I scared that he will tell the others how I am? I start to run away.
"BROTHER WAIT!"
                Dream starters to chase after me. Alerting the others as they also chase me.
I get into an alleyway, Killer teleported in front of me while Horror and Dust are Behind me, I also see Cross in front of Dream protectively, does Cross think I am going to hurt him? I stand there motionless staring past Dust and Horror to Cross and Dream. A pair of hands suddenly wrapped around my body holding me in place.
"Why did you run? Are you scared o-"
                Before he finished his sentence I teleported back to the Castle. The second I get there I fall to the ground crying. Why did that lead to a panic attack?
"Brother?"
                The sudden noise made me jump. I turn around to see Dream standing In my doorway. He starts to walk towards me. He sits next to me, putting his arms around me.
"Are you ok Brother, what happened? Why did you panic?"
"I-I do-don't know"
                 Another tear falls.
"You miss them, don't you?