STARBOY | 39

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" CHOI BEOMGYU INTERROGATED AS MISO HURRIED DOWN THE STAIRS

Christmas Day had finally arrived, and to say Miso was more than excited would be a major understatement.

That morning, she'd woken up with a grin already plastered on her lips, and she'd rolled out of bed, eager to get dressed so she would be able to spend more time with Niki and her friends.

"I have plans." Miso informed, walking straight past her brother and over to the front door to put her shoes on. She ignored the eye roll Beomgyu gave, and opened the door, about to leave when her brother grabbed her wrist, preventing her from leaving so soon.

"Well," He began as if she should know why he was stopping her. "What about me? You're just gonna leave your brother alone on Christmas?"

Choi Miso knew what she was doing was harsh, and a part of her had considered on staying with Beomgyu, however all the times he'd done her wrong outweighed the times he'd ever done her right. She wasn't going to give into her brothers puppy dog eyes and sympathy act. She wasn't stupid anymore. He couldn't fool her any longer.

"You have friends? Hang out with them." Miso stated matter-of-factly, before shrugging the boys touch off of her and leaving the Choi residence, ignoring the slight ache her heart gave out.

However, her older brother was long forgotten as soon as her brown eyes landed on Nishimura Niki, who stood at the end of her drive way with his hands stuffed in his pockets, whilst he leaned against the wall with a cancer stick between his lips.

A wide smile appeared on her face and she hurried down the steps that lead up to her home and over to him.

As soon as he noticed her presence, he threw the cigarette down to the floor, putting it out with his converse clad foot, and wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Merry Christmas, Doll." He winked, a smirk tugging at his lips as he leaned down and kissed her gently on her red painted lips.

Soon after, the couple walked hand-in-hand, making their way down the icy pathway to the South Side. It was still quite early, and so nobody occupied the streets to cause chaos, meaning Niki and Miso could enjoy one another's presence peacefully.

Once arriving at Heeseung's place, Niki opened the door, and immediately, Miso was bombarded with the loud noise of competitive yells and laughter and music.

Yang Jungwon and Kim Sunoo were sat on the sofa as usual, watching whatever program was on whilst conversing every now and then, Jake Sim, Park Sunghoon, and Lee Heeseung were busy playing darts, and Jay Park was sat at the dining room table with a beer beside him and a pack of playing cards in front of him.

"About time." Jay scoffed, rolling his eyes, causing everyone to turn their attention to the couple that had just entered the cozy home.

"Ain't my fault Miso takes centuries to get dolled up." Niki joked as he hung up the girls coat on the coat hanger by the front door.