PROLOGUE

There are certain people who come into our lives and change everything. They are the ones who leave an unerasable mark in our hearts, the ones who make us see the world in a different light. They are the ones we never know we needed, yet cannot imagine our lives without.

There's something magical in meeting someone who turns your world upside down, who challenges you, inspires you, and ultimately, makes you a better version of yourself. They are the ones who make you believe in the power of destiny, of luck, of love.

I've often wondered about these people, these extraordinary souls who have the power to change our lives in ways we never thought possible. And then, one day, I met him.

Allen.

He was like a force of nature, coming into my life with a gentle intensity that left me breathless. From the moment our eyes met, I knew he was different. Something about him drew me in; something attractive and appealing.

I never could have imagined the impact he would have on my life, the way he would challenge me, inspire me, and ultimately, change me in ways I never thought possible. He is the one I had been waiting for, the missing piece of my puzzle, the person I never knew I needed.

Now I realize that some people are simply meant to be in your life. They are the ones who make you believe in luck, in destiny, in love. And for me, that person will always be Allen.