Chapter 2

I was lost for words but all i said was "sure i guess?.... "

When my driver arrived, she cuddled me from the back and i was shocked by her sudden skinship at first but then i had to carry her off my back and onto the back seat of the car. During the 20 minute car ride to my Condo Unit on the East Coast, she leaned her head on my shoulder and struck up a small conversation with me.

" my name is Mina by the way hihihi  " she giggled.

" I'm Jino..." I mumbled out in reply.

As the car exited the expressway, I prepared to leave the car as we were approaching my condo. The car stopped at the foot of the condo entrance and I slowly guided Mina up the steps, past the reception door and into the elevator. I pressed the button for floor 19 where my condo unit was at. We struggled to get out of the lift as Mina was badly drunk and she could not walk properly. I had to put her on my back while opening my condo unit door, I quickly went in to lay Mina down carefully on the bed in my spare bedroom. I went back to the door and closed it.

" What a night " I said to myself. I went to the spare bedroom where I found Mina already fast asleep, I went to the side of the bed and covered Mina with a warm blanket. I left the door of the spare bedroom open and went to my master bedroom to head to bed as it was already 1am past midnight.

*the next day*

I woke up at around 9am in the morning, I took a shower in the toilet near the kitchen and changed into a fresh set of clothes, just a black thin long sleeved t-shirt and black sweatpants. I was about to swallow a pill for my hangover when I heard the voice of a woman screaming. I rushed to the spare bedroom where Mina was and saw her in panic mode on the bed and suddenly she caught my eye.

" who the hell are you?!?! , where the hell am i ? " screaming at the top of her voice.

" Mina, relax. We met last night and we drank together and u got so drunk and kept clinging to me and followed me home even after i offered to call your friends or family members to pick u up. Don't worry, nothing happened between us as i let u sleep in my spare room and i slept in my room.
I said, trying to calm her down.

There was a sudden pause as Mina realized what happened and was trying to reply to me.

" ohhh..... " that was all she said.

" You should wash up in the toilet, I set aside a towel for you and I also got some hangover pills if you need them. The toilet is on your left once you walk down the hallway. I also put your bag on the counter outside this door. If u need anything else, just call my name. It's Jino if you forgot. " i said and left the room. 

I went back to my room and picked up my DSLR camera to see the pictures i took yesterday. I kept pressing the 'next' button to find the picture of Mina that I took.

" god girl, u look like a literal angel in that white dress, with your long wavy hair and eyes full of stars, damn i'm in love"  I whispered under my long breath.