Enemies to Lovers

Context: Kelia and Amita are debating over astrology, a subject they have two completely different views.

"Look, I'm just saying that astrology has a lot of overlapping. There have even been studies that there is some truth to it."

"No. No, they don't. I don't know how often you want to try convincing me of this, but no. Astrology is no true science, and I personally think it's nothing but gobbledygook."

"Then tell me why people born under their respective signs are all similar to what those signs represent. Because I believe there is something behind it."

"Believe what you want, Kelia, but I don't see it."

The two women have always been at odds with each other, trying to outdo one another in their accomplishments. It was a fun rivalry at first, but nowadays, all they do is fight over who is right and who is wrong.

"You know what, fine. Prove to me that your Astrology has any bases, and I might be inclined to believe you." Amita said, giving in to what Kelia kept ranting on about.

"Fine. First, what is your birthday?"

"Why do you need to know that? Can't you just 'tell' by how I act according to you?"

"Fair point, but knowing when you're born would also help," Kelia mumbled. "Well, based on what I do know about you. You are a perfectionist, which not even you can deny."

"And? There's nothing wrong with wanting to achieve the best." Amita retorted.

"Not at all; I bet you are the 'best' in many ways," Kelia said sarcastically.

"What is that supposed to mean? What are you hinting at?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just curious. Just if you're the sign I think you are, then you must have a kinky side to you."

"That is none of your business!"

"But it is." Kelia got closer to Amita, putting her hands on the arms of the chair she was sitting on, "You asked if I knew your sign, and right now you can either prove me wrong, or I draw my own conclusions, and I become right."

There was heat in Amita's face from the close proximity of Kelia's face to hers. She didn't want to be wrong and wouldn't dare give Kelia the satisfaction of being right. But also, why is this position she's in turning her on? She never thought of Kelia in "that" way. But now, all she could think was how soft her lips must be and how she would love to prove the woman wrong.

"The safe word is 'red.'"

Grabbing Kelia's tie, Amita pulls her into a kiss, shocking Kelia by the turn of events. The kiss was one of determination and passion, filled with the desire both of them didn't know they had. Amita lifted herself from the chair with Kelia's tie still in hand. Dragged her like the bitch she is into her bedroom. Kelia wanted to resist, even take control of the situation she was in, yet her curiosity was stronger, and instead of switching the dynamic, she followed Amita willingly.

Once in the bedroom, Amita used Kelia's tie to tie her to the top of the poster frame of the bed. Admiring how pathetic Kelia looked, Amita gave her new plaything a kiss on her cheek before slapping her.  Kelia was shocked by this but also very aroused by the stinging pain. Slapping Kelia again, Amita couldn't help but smile at the power she had over her.

Wanting to see more of the woman's body, Amita slowly kissed down her neck, lightly biting and sucking on it, as she undoes Kelia's shirt. She was surprised to see Kelia didn't wear anything underneath but wasn't complaining. Cupping one Of Kelia's breasts, Amita gently massaged it, while continuing her trial down her body. Her mouth lingers now on Kelia's other breast; she sucked on her nipple while pinching the other, causing Kelia to moan in pleasure.

"If I knew that this would happen, I would have debated the subject more." Kelia jest.

Amita bit down on Kelia's nipple in response to Kelia's jesting. Which, in turn, made Kelia's moan even louder. "Now, are you going to be good for me? Or are you going to keep running your month?" Amita said in between teasing licks. "I-I'll be good," Kelia said, unable to hold her desire for more back. "Good girl."

Traveling her mouth lower and lower, Amita quickly removed Kelia's pants, for they were an unneeded obstacle in her way. Amita smiled at the fact that Kelia was also missing her undergarments as well. She placed one last kiss on her pussy, before lifting Kelia's legs onto her shoulders, giving Amita full access. With just one lick from her tongue, Amita could feel how wet Kelia was for her, and not wanting to disappoint, she went straight to work.

She lapped up every bit of Kelia's juices, wanting more of her taste, and all Kelia could do was squirm in delight at the sensations Amita gave her. She never thought her competitive rival would be eating her out, but who was she to complain? Amita's tongue was sinful in how it could hit every spot she needed it. Like a Goddess was devouring her, and she was ready to see Heaven. "Please. Don't stop." Kelia let out, barely able to control her movements, as her legs closed in on Amita's head. "I wouldn't dream of it, my precious slut."

Deciding to ramp things up, Amita added two fingers into Kelia, resulting in her moaning even louder. Kelia was at the edge and didn't know how long she could hold on. Amita's fingers were pounding into her, and her tongue was dancing around her clit, and just like that, Kelia could hold back and let out a body-shaking orgasm.

Breathless, Kelia had to give in for the night, "red." Amita quickly cleaned her masterpiece with her tongue and then proceeded to undo Kelia's hands. Guiding Kelia properly on the bed, Amita went to go get a towel to clean herself and Kelia up. "You did fantastically; maybe now you have learned your lesson," Amita said as she kissed Kelia's forehead before crawling in bed with her.