Family Love

As a young girl, Kelia always enjoyed pretending she was a pirate or an explorer seeking treasure. With her отцы trusty spyglass in hand, she would climb up into the tree in their backyard and admire the world through her little eyes. She could still remember the one time she had broken a bone from falling out of the tree, causing her мама to cast the «Брекчій Емендо» spell on her.

«Келя, моя маленькая звезда. Не хотела присоединиться к своему старику и полюбоваться звездами» Her father said, up to her. «Так, тату!» Kelia said excitedly as she slowly climbed down from her perch. «По-русски дорогая, мы не хотим попасть в беду страшные мужчины, маленькая звезда. Иди кушать ужин с мамой и меня и после, Я получу мой телескоп.» he said, opening the door for Kelia.

Finishing dinner, Kelia helped her мама with the dishes while her папа set everything up for their night of star-gazing. As soon as she finished helping her мама, Kelia ran outside to join her папа. «Готова маленькая звезда? вот это время мы сможем видеть созвездие Цефей, Драко, и Андромеда.»

Staring at the stars and planet through her папа telescope, she was in awe of how beautiful they were, how the stars connect and form funny shapes. Her папа recounted stories of each of the constellations and how they form. They continued to gaze for hours on end till Kelia's мама called out to them that it was time to head to bed, for she had school in the morning.