14. Vijay

"What are you doing? Leave that!" Aadhya screamed

"You looked so funny in that mustache. " I laughed looking at her childhood pictures.

"Hahaha very funny. It was made with marker plus I was 3 years old." She justified.

"It's funny how you still have a mustache." Vansh said she was annoyed now.

"Okay I'll stop it, don't get annoyed now." I patted on her shoulders.

It was a Sunday morning and we all were chilling like a bunch of high school buddies.

I got a call from Mom.

"Yes Mom?"

"Come home." She said crying.

"Why what happened? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Your Dad had a car accident last night." She broke into tears.

"Last night? But he was sleeping right, we had dinner together then we went to sleep."

"Your Dad left at night because he had some important work. Few minutes ago I got a call from hospital that he is admitted. He is serious please meet me directly at hospital." She said and disconnected the call.

I didn't realize that tears were dropping from my eyes too.

"Vijay what happened?" Everyone asked.

"Dad had a car accident, he is serious." I said without any movement.

We all rushed into our cars and reached hospital.

I reached and saw Mom crying a lot. I hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"He is going to be alright Mom." I said but I didn't mean it. I was afraid too. I was scared like I was child who is afraid to lose his father.

My heart kept pounding like an active volcano over the thought that someone tried to kill my father.
It's like imagine a monster standing on his two feets, blood dripping one drop at a time from the nails, red eyes filled with rage and wanna take revenge, thirsty for chaos and just wanna destroy everything.

The police came.

"It seems like a hit and run case. We have already started investigating the area he was found from I will let you know if We find something. Also do you have doubt on anyone?"
One of the police asked.

"He is a businessman and he have a lot of rivalries with a lot of people, it's not possible to say who can do this." Mom said.

"Okay Mrs. Singhania, we'll take your leave now."