15. Reena

"Okay so let's start

"Okay so let's start."

Aadhya and Bhaiya were sitting across each other and I was in the middle.

"So whenever you guys see each other you should say hello, how are you and other basic greeting formalities instead of fighting like cats." I instructed them.

"Sorry instructions are unclear.... Should I say hello or should I say hii or should I say heyyyyyy!! Aadhya said with sarcasm.

"Aadhya anything is fine." I said trying to keep myself calm.

"Even I had a question... Should we just say hi or should we hug each other." Bhaiya said to irritate me.

"It's upto you guys... You can even kiss if you want to I have no problem with that just to inform." I tried to keep up with their attitude.

"Sorry but my Mom said to not kiss pigs they can cause infection." Aadhya said forcing a smile.

"Even Choti Maa warned me ki chudailo se bachke rehna." Bhaiya said.

"You guys started again? I am sitting with both of you here to solve this nonsense fight between you guys. Are you both kids?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Are you both immature?"

They nodded again.

"Are you both siblings?"

"Nooooo." Both of them screamed.

"What the hell? I am right here why did you guys scream so much? " I said rubbing my ears.

"Umm.. Nothing." Aadhya said.

"Forget it... Let's enact. Aadhya you go first."

Aadhya cleared her throat.

"Good morning Mr. Oberoi."

"Good morning Dr. Aadhya."

"How are you doing?" Aadhya asked.

"I was doing well until you entered this house. How are you doing?" Bhaiya asked.

"I am feeling so good that I might pour this entire cup of coffee on your shitty potato face."

Both of them were smiling kindly and roasting each other like gentle person. If someone was watching them from a distance without hearing the conversation they might be thinking how good friends these two are.

"You guys are impossible." I banged my hands on the table.

"Look Reena, I can't say good things when he is around. I just hate this guy." Aadhya said.