Chapter 25 - 27

Chapter 25 He wants to restore the fine water

He also launched a strong pursuit of people at the beginning, but because he was still in his first year of high school at that time and was too young, he never dared to express his feelings.

I just want to wait until I am in college before I can confess my feelings to him and then be with him. After all, there is no one around Lu Qingyou except himself. He should not fall in love with anyone else. Maybe Lu Qingyou is the same as himself. , also has feelings for him.

But I didn't expect that all this would happen, and Fuxishui would come out.

The person Lu Qingyou has always liked is Fuxishui!

Zhang Suli was devastated when he learned about this. He knew about this because of the conversation between Lu Qingyou and his good brother Song Mengfan that day.

"I asked you why you always go to other people's schools. Do you like that Zhang Suli? Damn it, you really do. You don't even let the students go." "Don't talk nonsense, I'll tell

him No feelings, I don't like him. What I like is Xishui, didn't I tell you? I have the same heart for him, and it hasn't changed after so many years." "Dede, I know your

heart, and I know it too. You are dedicated and affectionate, and you will keep an eye on anyone you like, but aren’t I anxious? I see you running to other people’s schools every day, but you have to make progress. If you run to other people’s schools like this, then I haven't told anyone that they don't know you now. Maybe I haven't even met you officially. What kind of crush do you have? Let him know if you like you." "

Wait a little longer, he still doesn't know you. I'm studying, and I don't have the ability. When I have the ability, I will formally pursue him."

Zhang Suli went to look for him happily when he saw him not far away. I didn't expect to overhear their conversation.

God knows how tragically his heart collapsed at that time?

What does it feel like when the person you like likes your brother?

When Lu Qingyou was on vacation at the company, he would often go to Zhang Suli's school when he returned to the village, or would often appear in front of him when he came back during the Chinese New Year.

Zhang Suli always thought that Lu Qingyou was like this every time, so he must like her and want to be with him, so he would do such a childish and sweet behavior. However, he never expected that he was doing this for Xishui.

Yes, how could he forget? He and Xishui have been classmates since childhood, so they both go to the same school, and their homes are very close to each other.

But as for Fu Xishui, Fu Xishui didn't even know who he was, had never looked at him, and had no interest in getting to know Lu Qingyou.

As a result, the person Lu Qingyou had always liked turned out to be Fu Xishui. It turned out that he had been acting on his own for so many years.

Lu Qingyou came back from vacation and frequently appeared in front of him, not because she liked him, but because she liked Fuxishui beside him... When

Zhang Suli found out about this that day, he broke down and cried all night. After crying, he pretended that it was nothing. The same thing happened, even though I didn't hear anything yesterday, I still continued to like Lu Qingyou.

But he knew that he could no longer be good friends with Fuxishui, and could no longer be the good brothers he was before.

Therefore, he began to hate this person. He hated that Fu Xishui could easily get Lu Qingyou's liking despite not doing anything.