Chapter 300 - 301

Chapter 300 Changliu, Xiang Ziye has gastric cancer, which is in the late stage

Fu Changliu was shocked to see him taking him so seriously. He didn't know what was going on and asked him with a smile: "What's wrong? What happened? He suddenly became so serious. I feel a little uncomfortable." Habit, please tell me, I'm mentally prepared, and there's nothing that can make me mentally prepared."

Qian Luolun was in a heavy mood, so he took a deep breath before speaking, and finally said Exhale and explain to him: "About Xiang Ziye, he told you that he was going to emigrate abroad and would never come back again. What he said was right. It was true that he would never come back again, but that's not true. If he emigrates abroad, he might die."

Fu Changliu was so frightened that he didn't expect to hear this. He was so frightened that he dropped the kitchen knife in his hand. Fortunately, he reacted in time and the kitchen knife fell to the ground. Cut off his feet, otherwise it will be a bloody scene.

Fu Changliu was frightened, and ignored the kitchen knife. He directly kicked the kitchen knife aside. When he walked up to him, he grabbed his hand. His face was panicked and he asked him urgently, "Who told you what you just said?" What does it mean? Why might he be dying? What's wrong with him? Why is he dying? Is something wrong with him? When I saw him coughing and coughing up blood last time in the hospital, I felt something was wrong, so Did he have physical problems at that time?"

Qian Luolun saw him looking so worried and said how much he hated him, but when he heard that he would die or get into trouble, he reacted like this and knew that something was in his heart. His, and it was already in his heart that he liked him very much, so he was like this, but he refused to admit it. Thinking of this, Qian Luolun didn't regret taking the initiative to tell him this matter, and pulled his hand He put his hand aside and sat down to let him calm down. At this moment, he explained to him: "Because he has gastric cancer, and it is already in the advanced stage. I went to see his attending doctor last night. His attending doctor The doctor said that his cancer cells had spread to other locations. They had metastasized to the lungs, so he was coughing and bleeding. I did lie to you in the hospital, but I also lied to you because of him. I told you that I didn’t want you to know or make you sad, so I told you that it was okay, but he was already in this condition. When he was diagnosed with this condition, the doctor said he could only live for three months at most. . I calculated the time, and it was already a month since he was diagnosed with this condition, so he only has two months to live." "That's why he didn't ask for everything.

Jiaqi also wants to divorce you, probably because he doesn’t want to drag you and Hope down. He doesn’t want to go abroad. He has been living in hotels these days. He is living a miserable life, and he has bought a cemetery for himself. In the two He will be buried in that cemetery in a few months. So I don’t want you to regret like this and be deceived by him all the time. I also don’t want him to live in pain even though he only has two months left. It's only two months, so you should live a good life. He obviously likes you and you like him too. It's better not to have any regrets in the last time."

Fu Changliu was really panicked now and didn't know what to do. Done, he should go find him, but I don’t know how he is doing now. I heard that he is going to die, and it is late-stage gastric cancer. What’s even more frightening is that there are only two months left. What is the concept of two months?

If he doesn't survive these two months, he will die. How can this be done? Although he is a bad guy, God cannot do this to him. He only has two months to live. He is still so young. He is obviously still so young. Why do you treat him like this? He can live for a long time. He is not 30 years old yet. He is only his age. Why did God take away his life so early? Life? Why is it so unfair?