Chapter 428 - 429

Chapter 428 Five years later, Huo Zhiqing saw Little Strawberry at the airport

Huo Zhiqing came out of the immigration hall of the airport. He looked left and right but didn't see the assistant here, so he called the assistant and now he was dragging his suitcase and waiting aside.

I had just finished talking to my assistant on the phone and was about to hang up the phone when I felt something wrapped around the sole of my foot. It was something soft and squeezed his leg. He was startled and immediately lowered his head. He went to look at it, thinking it was something dirty, but he saw a pair of small, white hands, tightly grasping his thighs. His hand that was making a phone call suddenly stopped, and he looked at what he saw. What's more, there is a little girl next to his left leg, a little girl with two pigtails, carrying a small pink schoolbag, wearing a small pink skirt, the whole person looks like a fleshy person, grabbing his thigh, and then stretched his legs to find something.

He was frightened. This little girl was too small. She was so small that he was a little overwhelmed.

He had never been in contact with a little girl, but looking at the little pink dumpling in front of him, he was really at a loss.

This little girl is so small, he was afraid that if he raised a leg he would make her unhappy or cry, and he was afraid of hurting her, so he was so cautious. As a result, the little pink dumpling didn't know what he was looking for and kept moving him. His feet could not be seen despite searching for them.

Huo Zhiqing was a little helpless. After all, he was leaving now, but the little girl kept grabbing his thigh. He didn't know why.

He cleared his voice and said to the little girl as gently as possible: "Kid, please don't grab uncle's leg. Can you let go?" When

the little pink dumpling heard what he said, he raised his head as big as a grape. Looking at him with dark eyes, his whole face looked like a meat bun, which was particularly cute. Huo Zhiqing was so cute when he saw this face.

Little Strawberry blinked and looked at him and said: "Sweetie, the coin fell and I can't find it. It was here just now, but it was stepped on by your foot. I want to find my coin." Huo Zhiqing said this

. He got down, carefully moved the little girl's hand away, and found it for him. When he touched the little girl's hand, he was startled. What kind of hand was this? Do all children’s hands look like this? The small one is like a pink lotus root hand, very tender.

The hand of a grown man was a little rough when it touched the little girl's hand. For fear of hurting the little girl, he released her hand and raised his foot to look for coins for her. He found that there was indeed a coin on the sole of her foot. Pick it up for her.

Little Strawberry must have been very happy when he saw his coin picked up. When he got the coin, he bowed to him and said in a sweet voice, "Thank you, Shu! You are so kind!"

Miss Huo Zhiqing With such a cute face, I couldn't help but smile and touched the little girl's head. The two braids were really cute. When the little girl bowed to him, the two braids were swaying. The genes of this parent are really strong, and they are able to give birth to such cute and polite children.

The child bowed to him and said thank you, then turned to leave, but at this moment he couldn't find his father, so he turned around in fear and grabbed Huo Zhiqing's hand, and said to him aggrievedly: "Shu, I can't find him." Daddy is here. I don’t know where Daddy is. Can you help me find Daddy?"

Huo Zhiqing was a little helpless when he heard this. After all, he was rushing to the company now. He had a project to discuss and he didn’t have time to spend here now. Now, the assistant has almost arrived at the airport to take her back. He was about to refuse, but the little girl's aggrieved little hand took his big hand, and her fingers hooked his little fingers, begging him to shake his hand, aggrieved. Said: "Sweetie, I don't have a daddy. If you don't help me find a daddy, I won't have a daddy. Little Strawberry is a kid without a daddy."