Chapter 83

The senior sister sighed. Ji Mingxia was stunned and did not answer and she instantly understood. She smiled at him and said: “Oh I forgot, you are a boy so you aren’t interested in male gods. Do you want to inquire about Ye Tian?”

“Let me tell you, I just met her and she is in our department. She has just reported, but she must be hiding since there are so many people around.”

She then winked at Ji Mingxia with a “you understand” expression.

However, Ji Mingxia did not understand a word of what she said.

One moment, he’s hearing about the god of learning, a moment later, male gods, and now Ye Tian ……

During the summer vacation, Yu Ning was always being talked about on the internet. After all, in a small county like Funan, all the students knew each other, not to mention a provincial champion who grew up in an orphanage.

Ji Mingxia would open the QQ group, and there was a discussion about Yu Ning. He would open WeChat, it was also about Yu Ning, opening the web page, the local newsfeed was also on news of the provincial top student ……

The world was full of Yu Ning and it was making it difficult for Ji Mingxia to forget about him.

In order to prevent himself from falling into a certain mood, Ji Mingxia focused on farming and although he’d go onto the Internet occasionally, he’d not look at those entertainment gossip news.

He originally thought that H University would be the same as in his previous life, but unexpectedly, there were still some subtle changes.

Look at this situation, H University had welcomed two famous people this year. According to the senior sister, one was a male god with a superb academic performance, the other was a celebrity goddess mixed in the entertainment industry.

Two big Buddhas had suddenly appeared in the small temple of H University. No wonder the school was crowded like this..

But these had nothing to do with Ji Mingxia. He was a recluse in school in his last life. He’d go to the classroom and then dormitory and he wanted this life to continue in the same way.

With this thought, he took the freshman schedule and other materials from the senior sister, and declined to show him the way. He dragged his suitcase and walked towards the boys’ dormitory.

It was noon, and the September sun was even more scorching than the summer sun. Ji Mingxia walked for a few moments, and a little sweat seeped out of his forehead.

After the summer exercise in Banana Leaf Village, he was no longer afraid of the sun, but the countryside was vast. He had not walked in such a crowded area for a long time.

It was hard to weave through the corridor and there was still a large distance from the boys’ dormitory.  The people in front were not any less but were actually increasing.

Some photographers stood in the crowd with their cameras, waiting for the stars and gods. Since they had nothing better to do, they started to take pictures of the college students around them.

Ji Mingxia stood in the crowd and was quite conspicuous. Some photographers saw him walking over with his suitcase; he was tall, and straight and the photographer immediately picked up the camera and focused in Ji Mingxia’s direction.

Ji Mingxia had never seen this kind of battle before and he had no interest in taking pictures like this, so he quickly dragged his suitcase to a path with fewer people on the right, and decided to find a place to rest as he waited for the crowd to thin out.

The right side of the avenue led to the library. It was the beginning of the new school year and everyone was busy with the procedures and moving luggage. There was no time to read books so the library was deserted.