Chapter 114

Ji Mingxia was blushing just from Yu Ning looking at him from a distance. When the person came to stand in front of him and looked at him from a close distance, Ji Mingxia’s face became more hot and his heart began to beat rapidly.

‘Why am I nervous? Do you still need to ask?

The person I secretly like is standing before me, we have just taken a shower, are alone in a room and will soon share a bed…

Moreover, the other party is not even dressed and is wrapped in a shaky bath towel!

The abs look good to touch….’

Ji Mingxia really had exercise restraint.

However, he would never admit such things to Yu Ning!

“I, I’m not nervous, what do I have to be nervous about.” Ji Mingxia turned his face and diverted his attention by staring at the router on the wall. “Hurry up and put on your clothes, you have no sense of safety at all ……”

“Sense of safety?” Yu Ning asked, “Why should I have safety concerns?”

Ji Mingxia almost fainted. After so many earnest teachings, Yu Ning had not listened to a word!

Ji Mingxia turned his head to educate Yu Ning but found that he was still dressing up and he hurriedly averted his eyes away. “You forgot, I told you that you have to protect yourself, just because you are a man, you can not relax the vigilance ……”

Ji Mingxia went on to explain a series of safety precautions a little shou should follow but did not get Yu Ning’s reply for a long time. He turned his head only to find that Yu Ning was dressed, and standing in the same place with a smile.

Seeing Ji Mingxia look over, Yu Ning’s gaze fell on his collar and he gestured towards it. “Is that why you’re dressed so tightly?”

Ji Mingxia looked down at his body tightly covered in the pajamas.

He was not the one being cautious, what was there to be cautious about? His pajamas were not used to guard against Yu Ning, but to prevent himself from…

Ji Mingxia coughed dryly, opened his mouth and said nonsense: “It’s cold, I’m worried about catching a cold so I dressed warmly.”

“So it’s like that.” Yu Ning nodded, walked to the bed and said, “Then let’s sleep, it just so happens that the bed is small, so it’s warmer to sleep together.”

Ji Mingxia’s face turned green, especially when Yu Ning lifted the quilt and waited for him, using his actions to show that he wanted Ji Mingxia to enter.

The space was so small, in case he had any abnormalities, one turn and there was no place to hide.

Ji Mingxia hurriedly said: “I …… I want to sleep on the outside.”

“Okay.” Yu Ning agreed in one breath. He took the lead a.d lay down on top of the quilt. He slept in the inner position, then opened his arms to Ji Mingxia in invitation, “Mingxia, come.”

Ji Mingxia: “……”

‘This … who would get sleep like this?’

Yu Ning was already lying in wait and it was getting late. Ji Mingxia continued to grumble, but he had nothing to do.

He dawdled and slowly moved to the edge of the bed, then climbed to the edge of the mattress and carefully got onto the bed.

Although Ji Mingxia tried very hard not to touch Yu Ning, the bed was small after all. He and Yu Ning were men sleeping together so the space was not quite enough and contact was inevitable.