11 - 20

Chapter 11
In the corridor.

All the F-grade rooms have been assigned.

After Xi BaiWei grabbed a good bunk, she came out and stood at the door, staring viciously at the direction of Nan XiangWan's room.

The other three people in her room were very silent, even a little scared.

Looking at Xi BaiWei staring in the direction of Nan XiangWan, that look simply startled the three girls and gave them goosebumps!

They were all girls under 20 years old. Was it necessary to reveal such a look?

Besides, Nan XiangWan didn't even touch you on stage just now. You tripped by yourself!

But no matter what others thought, Xi BaiWei was convinced that Nan XiangWan did it on purpose!

At this moment.

After finishing touring the A-grade rooms, the live-streaming cameraman walked past everyone else and went straight to Nan XiangWan's room.

The executive producer and President Gu had instructed that she was potentially someone who could carry the ratings flag!

No matter how poor her skills were, she had to be given camera time.

So right in front of Xi BaiWei, a group of people swarmed in.

Xi BaiWei gnashed her teeth furiously, angry to the point of turning red.

She was certain again that Nan XiangWan must have connections, otherwise why would the camera crew rush right to her?

One had to know camera time meant exposure, meant popularity!

Xi BaiWei: So shameless!

In the room.

Ding Meng and Zhang Yilei were unpacking when they saw the camera crew and staff come in.

The two girls exchanged a look, both seeing in the other's eyes an "I knew it" expression.

Although everyone was young, they weren't idiots.

From Nan XiangWan's feat of brick breaking with bare hands to her sword dance finale, everyone could see the show's appreciation of her, her popularity must be very high!

So of course she would get camera time, and they could ride her coattails since they shared a dorm.

Their other roommate, Li Banyan, was still clinging to Nan XiangWan like a koala. Seeing the staff come in, she immediately climbed down and stood in the corner.

Sure enough, they were here for Nan XiangWan!

The cameraman's lens went straight to Nan XiangWan.

On screen, her exquisitely beautiful face looked somewhat bewildered.

It seemed she still didn't understand the situation?

Compared to her domineering aura on stage earlier, this created a strong sense of contrast.

Comments section:

Nan XiangWan is so cute!

Hey hey, where's that violent brick-breaking girl?

This confused expression is too cute!

South-style confusion!

New expression pack unlocked.

Gap moe!

Hahaha! Nan XiangWan is really funny!

Sisters, let me go follow her on Weibo first!