201 - 210

Chapter 201

The barrage was already flying around.

The scene was even more noisy and chaotic.

The fans in the front row had long been crying their eyes out, shouting "No!" from their mouths.

They didn't want to hear Nan XiangWan mention any other man's name!

Nan XiangWan's voice was still loud, drowning them out: "Why are you crying? Smile for me!"

The crowd: "???"

No, that's not right.

What's with this style?

I'm shocked!

Suddenly, a roaring sound of laughter rang out.

Sure enough, the seriousness didn't last more than three seconds. What about thanking Gu Beihuai you said?

Instead, you come up with this!

Laugh to death, laugh to death!

Nan XiangWan looked serious: "The reason why I thank Mr. Gu Beihuai, you should understand very well. During the four months, I grew from a newbie to having 200 million fans now. I was doubted, villified, and targeted."

Nan XiangWan: "Mr. Gu Beihuai is a model in the industry for mentoring juniors! His help to me is unforgettable, so thank you!"

The fans collectively fell silent.

Yes, Heavenly King Gu really treated Nan XiangWan very very well!

So well that it made them jealous!

But mentoring juniors and stuff, forget it Nan XiangWan!

Gu Heavenly King only helped you okay!

A young fan in the front row sobbed: "Wuwuwu! But he's so handsome, we're afraid..."

It just so happened that Jie Chou and Mantou were standing next to this young fan.

Jie Chou shouted loudly: "Boycott Gu Beihuai!"

Mantou: "???"

Goodness, Jie Chou you...

Don't you care about decades of brotherhood anymore!

After Jie Chou shouted, he shook Mantou's hand together: "Boycott! Boycott!"

Mantou: "......"

Mr. Fox Gu if you see this please believe him, he was forced.

Nan XiangWan looked at the fans who were still crying and making a fuss.

There was no other way, she could only raise her right hand and clench her fist!

The scene gradually quieted down.

A smile bloomed on Nan XiangWan's face: "Didn't you promise to be good?"

Hearing these words, the fans cried even harder on the spot.

Wuwuwu crying!

Aowoww howling!

Like they just went through a breakup!

............

Backstage.

Zhao Tiancheng clapped loudly: "Hahaha! This stalling method is not bad, first create some hype, then be funny, and finally stir up emotions, just passed a few minutes haha!"

The other six females of Tianming looked expressionless.

After laughing, Zhao Tiancheng glanced at them: "What's with you all being so serious?"