71 - 80

Chapter 71

The next few days.

During the day, Nan XiangWan practiced for the upcoming concert performance, and at night she did her homework through video chats with her younger brother.

She was tortured to death by math, physics and chemistry!

There was one thing she couldn't figure out.

What kind of crazy nerve made her choose science?

It's too difficult!!!

You really can't learn this stuff well without some natural talent for logic!

Memorization is completely useless!

Even her brother was frustrated trying to tutor her. If it wasn't for her parents smiling and watching over the video chats after they got off work, Nan XiangWan would have blown up!

Seven days passed in the blink of an eye, and there were only two days left until the third concert.

At 8pm,

Gu Beihuai and Nan Bei Entertainment's official Weibo accounts simultaneously released a post.

【Sword Dance MV】

Instantly the entire Weibo exploded!

Last month, Gu Beihuai had unexpectedly released a new song, sparking an audio trend.

The song Sword Dance was really good!

Today the MV was finally released, and Gu Beihuai's fans were all sharpening their knives, impatiently waiting.

They eagerly clicked to watch!

The 3 minute 37 second long video started with scenes of an ancient town, bridge and scenery.

Feng Kaiji, the internationally acclaimed director, beautifully portrayed the hand-painted ink wash aesthetics, instantly setting the artistic mood.

Next, the camera turned,

Showing a young girl jogging onto the bridge, turning back and smiling.

Below the bridge was an awkward but determined looking young man.

Wait for me! When I return I will marry you!

Okay, I'll wait for you.

The two gazed at each other from afar across the bridge, speaking their firmest vows.

Conveying a feeling of first love, perfectly depicting the restrained love of that era.

Then the scene switched.

At the same time the chorus burst out urgently!

City walls, wedding dress, sword

In the quickly changing scenes, Nan XiangWan in a red dress gracefully and swiftly wielded a long sword.

With each strike, the sorrow in her eyes grew deeper.

Around her, the enemy and allied armies battled ceaselessly.

The city gates were lost!

The camera zoomed in dramatically!

With a piercing sound,

A large bloodstain spread across her chest.

Her body swayed unsteadily.

At this moment, the urgent music of Sword Dance abruptly paused.

It changed to a melodious, sorrowful guqin melody.

The camera suddenly pulled back.

In the scene, Nan XiangWan fell downward.