1. Wildest dreams

"Shua-ya, let's go out of town."

Jeonghan's voice was like a soothing cup of hot chocolate on a cold rainy day. It was rich and smooth, penetrating Joshua's skin, hallucinating him. Jeonghan was like a dream, a day dream, a fantacy.

Without any apprehension, Joshua followed. Letting Jeonghan take them somewhere, anywhere, away from the crowd.

As the cold evening breeze made it's way through Joshua's soft locks, he felt a wave of tranquility. Nothing mattered. The world was fading and the only thing left was the man beside him driving the car: the love of his life.

Joshua looked over to him and found himself not being able to look away. Jeonghan looked ethereal. His short brown hair falling perfectly on his pleasant face, and his lips curled up in a small smile. It was making Joshua go insane how good looking Jeonghan was. If heaven was a person, it would be Jeonghan. Jeonghan was Joshua's heaven. His rainbow at the end of the shower. His flower in the empty garden.

And his reason for the blood rushing to his face.

"What are you looking at huh?" Jeonghan spoke, resting his hand on Joshua's thigh, going playfully close.

Joshua looked away, trying to cool himself down by the wind.

He got a hold of Jeonghan's wrist and shoved it away as he closed his legs shyly.

Jeonghan laughed. "You're cute."

"Shut up."

Joshua signed, playfully glaring at Jeonghan. He could never be mad at Jeonghan when the older was the epitome of nice, kind and everything great. His mischievous persona always held Joshua back. He could never hate him. His life was meaningless without him. He was incomplete, nothing, lost without-

"Jeonghan"

Joshua jolted awake from his bed. Another dream, but as always, more real. More genuine than before.

He held his chest tightly, fighting back the pain that was increasing in his heart. These dreams felt like nightmares. He hated how he couldn't move on. Jeonghan did, than why couldn't he. His own body and mind were punishing him, reminding him of the person he thought would be his forever.

Why did Jeonghan leave? Why didn't he keep his promise?

"You'll still remember me, right?"

"The world can break down into uncountable pieces, never to be fixed again, but I'll still looking for you. Search the universe and find you and keep you with me forever for lifetimes."

Those words were lies. If Jeonghan had actually meant those words than he wouldn't have left. He would've remembered. But the ugly truth was: he didn't.

And now Joshua was the one enduring the pain that Jeonghan left behind. Picking up the pieces one-by-one, but never succeeding.

~

Jeonghan's hands were threaded in Joshua's hair, pulling him closer.

Half naked, Jeonghan pushed Joshua to the nearest wall in the room, hands moving to the younger's waist and the tip of their noses connected.

"Jeonghan." Joshua whispered, exploring Jeonghan's torso.

Jeonghan trailed his face down, blowing ghost kisses on Joshua's neck and jaw line.

Joshua whined. He wanted to feel every part of Jeonghan on him. He wanted to feel the warmth of Jeonghan's skin all over him. He wanted Jeonghan.