Part 26

*CARLOS*
When I woke up Vanessa is still sleeping so calmly next to me. I check the phone and see Lando texted me.

-Lando
Mate, I'm taking you tonight at Teatro Kapital. 🎉🥂🍾

-me
Why?

-Lando
Bachelor party!

Oh god. I don't know if I am ready for this. The wedding is next saturday.
I dress up and make a coffee. "Morning," Vanessa greets me, standing by the door, wearing my T-shirt.
"Good morning, amor. How did you sleep?" I hand her a coffee.
"Good," she sits down.
"What is wrong? Talk to me."
She shrugs: "Don't know. I'm worried that I still don't remember everything."
"Don't worry. I'm here. You remember me, only that matters."
She smiles: "You're right. Can you take care of Vivi for few hours? I'm going with Sofia to check out some last things for the wedding."
"Of course."
She walks to me and caress my hair.
"Te amo, Carlos."
We kiss. I stand up and lift her up.
"Sssh, Vivi is still sleeping," I whisper while we walk through Vivi's room. I quietly lock the door and let Vanessa to the bed. She is laughing, while she undresses me. "Come here," she says when we kiss again. "Your growing belly is making you hotter day by day," I say, taking off her T-shirt. "And those boobs." I caress them. "Carlos...take me...I want you deep inside of me," she whispers.

We get to my bachelor party. Lando organises everything and we're having a great time. "Cheers to our mate! Last few days of being single is infront of him!" Lando toast.
"Are you ready for a big day?" Charles asks, when I nod: "I am. I can't wait to call her Mrs. Sainz."
Charles smiles and looks to the floor.
"I need to know, mate. Are you still in love with her? Be honest please."
"I wont lie. I still care about her. I always will. But, don't worry. She is only my friend. You two belong together."
"Thank you, Charles."
We hug.

We all go to the dancefloor. Suddenly someone taps my back. I turn around and see Rebecca.
"What are you doing here?" I ask angry.
"We need to talk!" She shouts, becouse of the loud music.
We walk outside.
"What is it?" I aks again.
"You are so gorgeous, Chili," she says, stepping closer to me.
"What do you want?"
"I...I'm sorry what happened to Vanessa. I didn't want to push her."
"Everything could be worse, you know."
She nods: "Yes. Please, forgive me. But you have to know. I am pregnant."
My eyes almost fell out: "You're what?"
"You heard it. And you are the father."
"Sorry, Rebecca. This can't be true. We were together from april to august, now we're in december. Vanessa is in the 12th week. Since august, we're not together anymore. You still have a flat stomach. I cannot be the father of your child."
"Carlos..."
"You tried. I can believe you loved me, but... I am deeply in love with Vanessa, we're having Vivien and now we're expecting twins. In few days we're going to marry."
A tear slip down her face.
"I still love you," she whispers.
"Sorry. You'll find someone."
I turn around and walk inside.

*

Wedding day 💒👰

Our guests are here. My team, our family, friends and my mates from F1 with their loved ones.

 My team, our family, friends and my mates from F1 with their loved ones

Gosh, I am so nervous. Lando is here with me, standing by the aisle. Everyone is sitting here and waiting for my bride.
"Here she goes," Lando whispers.
The music plays, everyone stand up. Vivien is walking to us with flowers in her hands. After her are walking Kelly and Sofia. And now, I see my beautyful bride. She is walking to me with her dad. She looks stunning. My heart races, when they come to me. I shake a hand with my father-in-law, then I look to Vanessa. She is smiling widely.
"You're gorgeous," I whisper to her.
"You're not bad eather," she laughs.
"Are you two ready?" the priest asks.
We both nod.
The ceremony starts.
"And now I pronounce you husband and wife.
Señor Carlos, you may kiss your wife."
Vanessa looks at me with teary eyes and smiles widely.
"Let me kiss you, wife," I say and kiss her.
Everyone applauses.
We walk pass everyone and now the party can begin.

*VANESSA*
"I am so happy," I say when we drive to the celebration place. He squeezes my hand. "Me too. You're finally my wife. Mrs. Sainz. Vanessa Sainz.
Oh, this sound so perfect.
I bite my lip.
"Oh, f*ck señora, don't do that, or you wont get to the party. The driver is going to drive us directly at home to the bed."
I laugh.
"I can't wait to feel you inside of me, husband."
He looks at me seriously.
We dlebration place. Everyone greets us, hugging us.
The celtion begin but Carlos seems... weird, annoying, tense.
"What is wrong with my brother?" Ana asks, walking to me. I laugh. What should I say? He's horny, but he needs to wait until everything is over?
"Did you two fight?"
"Nooo," I laugh, "he's probably worried about the cake." Vanessa, what are you talking about.
"The cake?"
"Ehm, yes. See you later okay. Have fun," I say and run to Carlos, who's talking with Esteban and Fernando.
"Hello, gentlemen. Can I borrow my husband for few minutes?"
"Of course, señora Sainz. He is all yours," Fernando says.
Carlos looks seriously when I grab his hand and pull him with me.
We walk to an empty room and lock us.
"What is wrong?" He asks.
"You tell me," I say and kneel down. I unzip his trousers.
Carlos laughs: "Are you serious?"
"Of course I am. Ana asks me what is wrong with you and I say you're worried about the cake."
"What? Cake?"
"Excatly."
I lick him all over. He leans to the wall, closing his eyes, when I take him in my mouth.
"Ohh, señora Sainz. I'm glad you'd be doing this for the rest of our lives."