STARBOY | 40

AS THE SUN SET AND MORE ROUNDS OF LAUGHTER WERE HEARD, AND GAMES WERE PLAYED AND OLD STORIES WERE SHARED, IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR THE GROUP TO DEPART

Smiling widely, Choi Miso waved to her friends as the Nishimura boy opened the front door, allowing her to leave before him.

"That was fun." Miso beamed as Niki wrapped an arm around her shoulder, the girls fingers interlocking with the hand that dangled by her shoulder. "I really like your friends." She revealed, looking up at the boy as they walked down the dimly lit path.

"I'm glad ya had fun," Niki spoke, his eyes meeting hers as he bit down on his bottom lip slightly. "But they're your friends too, Doll." He stated.

Instantly, an even wider smile appeared on the girls lips at the thought of her having real friends. The six other boys and Ria were different to her old Soc 'friends.' They made her feel wanted and appreciated — just like Niki did — and that warmed her heart. She was happy with how her life was going, and she couldn't ask for it to be any different.

Eventually, once the couple made it back to the Choi home, Miso unlocked her front door, Niki trailing in behind her. Miso knew her brother wouldn't be home — there was no way he spent the day in his lonesome, so she felt more relaxed allowing the Greaser in her family home through the front door.

The two headed upstairs and as soon as they entered, Niki threw off his leather jacket, hanging it up on the coat hanger, leaving him in his usual white tank top. However, just before the boy sat down on Miso's bed to get himself comfortable for the evening, he reached into his coat pocket, retrieving something.

"Miso," He called out, causing the girl to turn around from looking at herself in the mirror as she removed her jewelry, and to look at the boy. "I got you something." He announced, holding out the unwrapped present.

Immediately, Miso's eyes softened and she awed at the sight of the Polaroid Camera that was in his hands before he handed it to her, the girl quick to look it over in amazement — just like he did with his birthday gift.

"It ain't loads, but I saw the pictures on your wall and I guess I kinda gathered that you liked taking pictures...?" He nervously explained, itching the back of his head as he looked everywhere but at Miso. "I don't know — I ain't good with the whole gift giving thing."

Choi Miso couldn't help but chuckle at the boys awkwardness. It was cute and a side to him she liked to see.

"Don't worry, Niki," Miso shook her head, reassuring the boy as she took a step forward, getting up on her tiptoes to plant a sweet kiss on his soft cheek. "I do like taking pictures — a lot. Thank you."

Niki bit back a wide grin as he wrapped his arms around the girls waist, pulling her body against his before he leaned down and connected their lips.

Instantly, Miso's arms found their way around his neck as the kiss deepened. It was long and passionate, and as time continued and their breaths got heavier and their touches became more desperate, Niki backed the Choi girl up to the bed, her legs hitting her mattress, causing her to fall back.