Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

Years back on this day an angel descended down from heaven to this world to brighten up the world with her existence. Yes it's birthday of my angel ,my baby and my own blood lovewanderer05 . Wishing you a very happy birthday my love. May you chase all your dreams and make your country ,parents ,family ,freinds and at last your this overseas akka proud. I just wanna say you that you are the best thing ever happened to me on this toxic platform and I forever greatful to KarEena for being a cupid of us and gifting me most caring ,soft spoken ,decent and matured kid as my little sister. As you already know that I'm not good at words and expressing my feelings. So enough of my ranting. Stay blessed and happy. I HATE YOU more than you ever know. Namo Buddhaya.

PS: Here is small gift from my side and hope it will bring smile on your face. (You promised me something and hope you'll fullfil it and give is as birthday treat 😉)

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai by The Nightingale Of India Shreya Ghoshal ft. Unsaid Siblings Duo HaseeTosh 🫂👭.

 Unsaid Siblings Duo HaseeTosh 🫂👭

Do subscribe us,follow us and enjoy the authentic contents of our beloved KarEena in the mellifluous voice of The Nightingale Of India Shreya Ghoshal.

YT Channel:@shreyaghoshaluniverse

Insta Page:@shreyaghoshalxkareena

Thank you!🙏

See ya 👋