Midnight (1)

Midnight was one of the few descendants of ragna the destroyer  the dragon who brought all he races/species (that lived in zugludvar) together currently one of the  biggest dragons in the empire

Midnight was one of the few descendants of ragna the destroyer  the dragon who brought all he races/species (that lived in zugludvar) together currently one of the  biggest dragons in the empire. He often could be found resting on top of the castle he was it's protected as well as the capitals protector he was known for his pitch black scales that glittered in the moonlight like the stars in the night sky this is how he got his name midnight...he was so black in the night sky you couldn't see him all you could see was his bright purple eyes and fiery purple flames.
Around the castle he was known to be quite the grouch and it was very rare he used his human form .
Currently he was in dragon  bath because of his size no other dragons would use it when he was there except for smaller dragons no bigger then birds. But when you walked through and saw him sitting there in his human form it caught you off guard. He noticed you looking at you through the corner of his eye not even giving you enough respect to turn around and face you.
"What are you doing in here?"he asked coldly