Chapter 10

Once the two royal guards received the necessary documents. They left. The crown prince escorted Wei Ying back to the Gentian Palace before returning to his residence. The Cold Palace, where he went towards his writing table and sat down gracefully. He took a parchment. He grinded some ink and took his ink brush and wrote a letter to the brother and sister telling them that their Wei Ying miss them dearly and if they would be willing to come to the Palace. He also wrote that he would send one of the royal carriages along, and he hoped that it won't inconvenience them because of the short notice.

When the crown prince was done, he waited for the ink to dry. He stamped the letter with the Imperial stamp before sealing it with the Imperial stamp. The crown prince waved his personal eunuch over once he was done. The eunuch who has been standing silently to the side quickly and quietly made his way over and bowed.

"Eunuch Yichen".

The crown prince said.

"Your highness, what can this one do for your highness. "

Eunuch Yichen asked with his head lowered and half bowed.

"Would you instruct two Imperial stable guards to ready a royal carriage to take to lotus pier. They should deliver this letter to lady Jiang and her brother sect heir Jiang. The two then must be escorted back to the palace at once. No delays should be allowed, please. The letter should not be given to anyone but the intended."

The crown prince told his eunuch.

"I will relay your Highness message and instructions."

The eunuch assured the crown prince.

"Thank you eunuch Yichen. You may go."

The crown prince answers as he handed the letter to eunuch yichen, and he turns on his heels after one last bow and leaves the crown prince chambers. After the eunuch left, the crown prince stood up and picked bichen up. There is something he has been meaning to do but haven't gotten a chance yet. He made his way out of his chambers. The doors slid open, and he walked outside.

The Imperial guards bow as he stepped outside, and he nods his head lightly before he starts to walk, and the guards follow the crown prince. He made his way out of the Cold Palace and across the courtyard towards the Gentian Palace once again. For what he is about to do. He does not think they need a chaperone.

Huaisang tapped his fingers impatiently on the table where he was sitting in his private quarters. He has been sending his spies out to watch and gather information. Important information. Information that could potentially bring an end to certain people and expose them for what they had done. No, they need to be exposed, and justice needs to be served. How will it affect those who will be left behind. Well, that needs to be seen.

The Queen should be on her way by now if she hasn't arrived at Imperial City already. He would've loved to have had what he so desperately sought before the royal wedding, but this should not be rushed. He has to be absolutely sure, and hopefully, there will be a witness  who will be able to confirm whatever information he has gathered. He would rather not inform the first prince about this, not until he is absolutely sure. He does not wish to hurt his future Empress even more, but it is his job to bring to light what has been done in the dark.

To reveal those dark secrets that have been kept hidden by those who do not have pure intentions. He will not stop until those who have done these despicable things are brought to justice. He needs to inform the first prince about the newest development that is happening right now in the royal court, though. Certain ministers, with the help of some royal elders, are scheming behind the crown prince and the royal families back.