Chapter 2: part 2

Thank you for the views! I don't know how to do love parts that much but I hope it's good, enjoy :)

Lucifer walked around pentagram city with only one destination in mind; Hazbin Hotel. He couldn't wait to see his daughter, his heart was beating rapidly out of nervousness but he couldn't help and smile. This was a chance for him to grow their relationship! Ever since Lilith had mysteriously disappeared Lucifer fell into a depression, and when Charlie left to start a hotel he could feel what was left of his joy slowly being drained from him. Even though Charlie had called him to ask for a favor not too long ago he hadn't talk to her since. So, father-daughter day was sure to get Lucifer out of his misery!

When he finally reached the hill where the building rested a top of, he breathed in deep, mentally encouraging himself. He made his way up the stone path and to the stained glass door. Straightening his coat he knocked onto the door and said, "Char-char! I'm heree!"

From inside he could hear scrambling, muffled talking, and was that a few guitar strings being played? Then Lucifer stumbled back as the door swung open, "Hey dad! Come on in!" Charlie spoke, moving aside and using a hand to gesture around the area behind her. Lucifer smiled at her as he walked past, he couldn't help but notice a glowing guitar on the floor, he didn't know Charlie started playing the guitar.

Charlie closed the door behind her and turned to him smiling, the smile became nervous when she noticed Lucifer staring at the guitar laying on the floor. She rushed over to it and picked it up.

"Oh, Charlie I didn't know you started playing guitar? Electric it looks like? Doesn't really seem like your thing, uh—I mean who am I to say what your tastes are!" Lucifer said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously when he said the last part.

Charlie looked at Lucifer blankly and confused, registering what he said she quickly informed him, "Oh! No, no, yeah it's not my thing! This actually belongs to our new guest, he was..in a hurry and left his guitar on the floor!"

"Oh," Lucifer said wondering what to say next. He cleared his throat and asked, "Sooo, who's this new guest?" This was turning out more awkward than both would like.

Before Charlie could say anything a rough voice behind her spoke, "Hey, Charles! Uhh could I have my guitar back? Kinda need to practice it, also why did you push me up the stairs? I nearly broke my fucking pinkie!" Lucifer leaned his body to the side to try and see around Charlie, which she moved her body to block Lucifer from seeing who it was. He looked at Charlie questionably, she merely shrugged and laughed nervously.

"Uhm, yeah! Ok, hold on..uh—Micheal!" Charlie spoke, gripping the guitar tightly.

"What? Who the fuck is Mich-" 

Charlie cut him off, "JUST HOLD ON REAL QUICK! I'll bring it to your room!" Lucifer stared at Charlie suspiciously.

"Okay? Just don't break it!" The voice said. Wanting to see who owned the familiar, rough voice Lucifer suddenly leaped over Charlie to get a look, but he was too late. The only thing he really took notice of was a glimpse of blonde hair, thats it. Charlie pulled her dad back, she didn't want Lucifer and Adam seeing each other and causing a fight in the hotel.

Charlie softly pulled her father to the couches and told him, "Look, once I give our new guest his guitar back we can head out and have the rest of the day just for us!"

"Why don't you-" Lucifer started, but was cut off when Charlie ran up the stairs and around a corner. Lucifer stared at the stairs thinking. "Why didn't Charlie want him to see the knew guest?" Whatever it is he was determined to find out who it was.

After a few minutes Charlie finally returned, "Ok dad! Let's go." Lucifer nodded eagerly with a wide smile, she held his hand and they walked out the front door.

The rest of the day was smooth and fun; they had gone to get icecream, went to several petting zoos, duck ponds, and even gotten presents for the hotel residents because of Charlie's kindness. Only, throughout the whole day Lucifer had gotten distracted on several occasions, it was because he still wondered who the mystery resident was (because he knew it obviously wasn't someone named Michael). Whatever he tried to focus on, the question still scratched at him in the back of his mind.

No matter! It was fun for the most part. When the two got back to the hotel the only ones on the first floor was Husker, Nifty, and Sir Pentious. They told Charlie Angeldust and Vaggie were in their rooms, "Michael" was out with the egg bois, apparently he had grown a liking for them. That information about Adam made Charlie beam with pride, she just knew that it was progress. Making friends was a huge step that Adam just flew over! Lucifer and Charlie spent the next hour sitting on the couch watching movies, the others on the floor making sure not to interrupt knowing it was their day.

Halfway through a movie she told her dad she would place the presents they had bought at the doors of residents' rooms. Charlie had forgot Adam would be heading back to the hotel, as he was staying at the hotel. Suddenly remembering, she hurried and finished up her task. Luckily, Adam hadn't returned. Not yet at least. She didn't know that Adam was already walking close to the hotel. When she sat back down on the couch next to her dad the front door burst open and Adam (with the egg bois) walked in. Before Charlie could do anything Lucifer twisted his head to see who it was. He stared as he watched Adam keep the door open with a foot and all the eggs walking in under his leg. Charlie panicked and slapped her hands onto her dad's eyes, she really didn't want trouble happening right now: when things are calm and quiet.

Lucifer was trying to pull away his daughter's hands off his eyes, "Hey! Hands off my eyes!"

The outburst made Adam quickly turn around and all the the three residents on that floor watch. Adam quickly recognized who the man was and shouted, "Holy FUCK!! Lucifer!?"

Finally managing to pull Charlie's hands away he shouted back, "ADAM!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Lucifer had expected to see the masked, bitchass he always remembered when he heard the name "Adam", but instead, he had seen a tall man with blonde hair. Now looking at him with more detail he saw him as the same blonde haired guy he remembered from the first days of Earth's creation, although now Adam had permanent horns. Lucifer would never admit he did, but at that moment he could feel himself heat up. Lucifer thought Adam looked..beautiful. "STAY IN THE BOX LUCIFER!" He scolded himself mentally.

Adam noticed his staring, "WHAT!? Got something to say?" Adam yelled while pointing at Lucifer.

Charlie quickly answered for her dad, "Uh, nope! Nothing! Adam why don't you go back to your room?!" She nervously gave him a smile. Adam huffed a breath, he couldn't risk losing a place to stay. Unwillingly, he slowly turned and walked towards the stairs. Giving them one last hard glance he walked up the steps and disappeared.

Lucifer was stuck in old memories, old memories of the garden and watching the creation of Adam and Lilith, "Wait!" He called out, scrambling over the couch and run-leaping to catch up to Adam. Husker, Sir Pentious, and Nifty looked like they could really use some popcorn right now.

"Dad!" Charlie yelled out. Lucifer could barely hear her, he wanted to see that face again. He needed to remember those memories. Finally, he caught up to Adam and grabbed his sleeve.

Adam stopped walking, "Augh! What do you want!?" He said turning around to face Lucifer, which was weird since Lucifer was short so Adam had to look down slightly. Lucifer's heart skipped a beat, there it was. The face he so longingly wanted to see, all the memories he had forgotten flooded into his mind. All those memories taking place in the Garden of Eden..

Words: 1367

Thank you, once again, for reading! Tips and story ideas are welcome! The next few (maybe?) chapters will be flashbacks! Also other HH characters will come later if anyone is wondering. See you in the next chapter

Thank you to my pookie who also ships AdamsApple and was willing to hype this fan-fic up♥️