~eight

walker's pov:

the room got cold. i hated the way he told me about cam being trans in a tone of voice that was disgusted like it was the worst thing in the world. it didn't matter to me, i still liked her for who she was even if she was trans. i sat there and watched her get up splattering the juice all over her beautiful dress. i didn't even dare to stop her. i would have left if i was her.

"brady ur a fucking pig." dior said from across the table before getting up in what i assume was an attempt to follow cam.

"i can't believe you right now." xóchitl said standing up from the table and getting up, following dior

"that was disgusting brady." charlie said as he got up and also followed the two girls.

it was just me and brady left sitting at the table. i felt a wave of heat come over my body. pure rage coursed through my veins, all directed at the boy sitting next to me. he had ruined this entire night. he went out of his way to alienate and attack her all out of pure jealousy.

"i just said the truth." brady said acting stupid and confused as to why they had left as he turned to me for support.

"i fucking hate you." i said turning to him.

"what ?" brady said looking at walker.

"that was cameron's private information that was not your place to share. you made her feel like a monster in front of everyone and for what do you could feel less jealous i found someone who makes me happy. i can't believe i didn't stop talking to you months ago." i said.

"he was never going to tell you the truth and i was just looking out for my friend." brady said looking offended.

"she. she is able to tell people when she wants to and you ruined that for her" i said standing up from the table." don't talk to me ever again." i said throwing cash down on the table and walking out of the room.

as i walked towards the back exit of the restaurant i saw charlie, dior and xóchitl all talking and what seemed to be comforting xóchitl. when i walked over they all turned towards me.

"what happened?" xóchitl asked without a beat.

"i told him to never talk to me again," i said looking at dior and charlie then back at xóchitl. "what should i do guys i really need to see cam." i said before xóchitl was able to respond.

"she probably very upset right now i'd let her cool off for a couple of days." dior said.

" i don't have a couple of days dior i leave for season 2 promo tomorrow." i said putting my hand over my head and looking at the calendar on my phone confirming the dates.

"what why we leave next week?" charlie said.

" well i need to do more pr or something before we can as a cast and the la premiere - i just- i need to see cam" i said trying to call her, my fingers trembling as i clicked on the messages app.

"well she probably doesn't want to talk right now still." xóchitl said.

" i need to tell her i don't care!" i said almost screaming as my phone shook in my hand.

"don't care about what?" dior asked.

" i don't care if she's transgender or anything i still want to be with her!" i said quickly shocked by my bluntness. " i need to go." i said almost crying and walking out the door.