Therapy? More Like Insanity!

Narrator: It's been a while since I last updated this, but oh well! I'm continuing it again! As always, feel free to give suggestions on what's next! And without further ado... COMMENCE THE NONSENSE!!!

(Sylvie opens up his calendar, and starts writing future events down, including "Play DND with sheep" and "Horizontal Pilot Command Tournament". The calendar also included a schedule with all the future appointments.)

Sylvie: Okay, I have like 10 minutes until my next meeting, so... what to do... (he notices an empty couch in his office) Oh! I know!

(A moment later... one of Sylvie's sheep is placed on the couch, as Sylvie enters the room)

Sylvie: Why, hello there, fellow patient! What may I do for you today?

(He then swaps places with the sheep)

Also Sylvie: I'm doing great! I'm ready for today's appointment!

Sylvie: Great! (he sits down in the psychiatrist's chair) So, in general, what's been on your mind lately?

Also Sylvie: Well, I can say that the past few weeks of my life have been rough...

Sylvie: Really? Can you please elaborate?

Also Sylvie: Okay... One day I was at the Sweet Jazz Museum, generally looking for anything I could research, when I heard about this amulet, you see...

Sylvie: What type of amulet?

Also Sylvie: Well, it was called the Arsene Amulet, and it could be used to steal other's epithets. Being an academic myself, I had to learn more. But in the process, I was hurt. Terribly. It felt quite overwhelming too...

Sylvie: Can you explain this... overwhelming feeling?

Also Sylvie: Well.... There was this point when I was facing someone... and I got so caught up in trying to come up with a strategy that I just... zoned out...

(Sylvie doodles something in his notepad)

Sylvie: Zoning out... Anything else I need to note?

Also Sylvie: There were these... overwhelming voices in my head... complete with insane visuals and everything... I also felt very shaken...

(Sylvie continues doodling)

Sylvie: How peculiar... This is far from the normal description I get when I hear about what's on people's minds... Say, what's your epithet?

Also Sylvie: Well, it allows me to make things in other's dreams! Don't see how that relates to this topic though...

Sylvie: Okay, so it's not epithet related... Well, in that case, let me check my manual...

(Sylvie picks up an orange book containing the terms from his college therapy classes. A non-zero amount of it is full of Horizontal Pilot Command cards)

Let's see.... where do I find that section... AH! Here! According to this-

(Molly opens the door to Sylvie's office. Sylvie quickly bookmarks the page and places it on his chair, and the sleep turns into harmless pixie dust.

Molly: Sylvie... What are you doing?

Sylvie: Nothing! Just.... practicing!!!! (he sweats awkwardly, and checks the clock on the wall, realizing it's 12am) Why don't you take a seat over there and tell me what's been on your mind lately!

Molly: Do I NEED to?

Sylvie: (sits down on his chair)  Well, it all depends! Feel free to tell me anything you want to! I won't judge!

Molly: Okay... Sorry, I just haven't... done a session like this before....

Sylvie: First time?

(Molly nods)

Well... I.... just... At least sit down, okay?

Molly: Oh... Okay. (She shivers as she sits down on the couch near Sylvie's chair) Well... I don't know what to start with...

Sylvie: What about we start off with something simple, then? Can you please explain a little about your epithet?

Molly: Didn't you find out back at the museum?

Sylvie: Well... (He scratches his head in embarrassment) Yeah.... 

Molly: Sylvie, if I may ask, you said you did domestic stuff before... And where exactly? Is there a reason why you're sitting on a textbook?

(Sylvie looks down, and sees the textbook he's sitting on. He picks it up from under him, and frantically picks up an airborne trading card))

Sylvie: Sorry, I was just looking in this earlier... for... RESEARCH! I DEFINITELY WASN'T TALKING TO MYSELF BEFORE YOU ARRIVED!!!!!! That'd be crazy!

Molly: You keep trading cards in your old textbooks?

Sylvie: Yeah! Well, I don't like throwing them out, so I keep my old cards in there! (He ponders for a second) Say, do you play Horizontal Pilot Command?

Molly: No... I mean, the toy store I... worked at... sells those cards, but I don't know much else about it.

Sylvie: Hm... Say, I know this is supposed to be a therapy session, but... would you wanna know about how to play this?

Molly: Oh! Okay! So! How do you set up?

Narrator: Now, those two are probably gonna spend that entire free session playing a game that I don't have the canonical rules for yet. So I suppose that's where I have to end the story for today. I suppose it was more of a short read, but hey! Sometimes that's all that you can write sometimes! That leave me to wonder... what's been happening at the Police Station recently? What's going on with Indus and Mera since they were arrested? Find out what's next up.... in the next episode of Epithet Re-Roll'd...