17

{ First of all my sincere apologies to everyone for not updating for a very long time. I was been receiving texts to update this but I was occupied with a lot of college works lately but now I'll try my best to update this and once again thanks for showing this much love for this work}

Don Massimo, one of the most deadliest and legendary mafias in the history of Italy, who is capable of turning the world upside down within a snap of his finger, now in his penance mode was sitting in his backyard lost in thoughts unable to understand the weird feelings that he couldn't name himself no matter how hard he tries to. His eyes were shining with a million secrets and deepest scars he had recieved and experienced throughout his turmoiled life but still he was well settled in steady composure facing his battles alone, hiding his pain underneath his heart's deepest corner, facing the world with courage and strength.

"Emir intruded into our hotel" Lorenzo, one of his loyal men reported him.

The name of Emir alone made Massimo's face reddened with fury.

"Why that bastard is here?" Massimo asking clenching his teeth.

"We don't know about it, but yesterday he made quite a scene with Ms Özdemir at the hotel during dinner."

Afet is one of the very exceptional matters on which Massimo has no control over. Everything about Afet is driving him mad lately. Trying his best to hide his frustration he asked " Why didn't the guards throw him outside right away?"

"Ms Özdemir told the people that she will deal with it her own."

The confusing behaviour of Afet always made Massimo loose his temper but the whole blurred family affairs and secrets going on in between the whole Özdemir family made Massimo more and more enthusiastic to dig deeper into them.

"We need more men in the hotel and in Istanbul. Keep an eye on Kaan Özdemir and his bloody wife they're having something big inside their Pandora's box" Massimo ordered.

 Keep an eye on Kaan Özdemir and his bloody wife they're having something big inside their Pandora's box" Massimo ordered

{ 2 Weeks Later}

The things Emir had told Afet during the dinner made 2 weeks ago still haunted Afet. She felt like her beloved father, her ex finance , her mother and the whole Özdemirs are hiding something from her. She felt some deep connection with the legend of Typhon, Emir had told her and she realised that she is very much fascinated by Mount Etna standing with pride and honour right infront of her eyes. She bagan to recall things,

She thought to herself " What are they actually hiding from me? Who I'm I? I don't really feel like I'm an orphan my dad had found and cared for. Why do I feel like I belong to somewhere else? Why Emir told me that story, how that's resonating with me and why do I feel so attracted to it? I'm I really Typhon, the monster my parents want to get rid of or want to hide forever inside a volcano! It's either they wanna get rid of me or I'm a threat to the whole Özdemirs, so they want to keep me locked inside forever hiding the truth about my real belongingness."