Prologue

Having stood longer than five centuries the wooden church held a rich history inspired by events of the virtues or diabolical nature of time, it became a symbol of everlasting hope

Having stood longer than five centuries the wooden church held a rich history inspired by events of the virtues or diabolical nature of time, it became a symbol of everlasting hope. No tragedy has struck down the sacred place that holds a special place in its neighbour's hearts.
    Times change and so does culture, it becomes advanced and invites ideas and experiences that greater the area and its people. Although within the twenty first century the need for such a church and with that time less and less began attending for faith became impractical in minds of those thriving in the modern world since the church held standards from the old times.
    The pastor is a good man who has devoted his forty years in the service of the Lord and has taken care of the church for as long as he can remember. For years he has kept a close guarded secret involving the church. As long as that church has stood strongly there have been visitors from above. Either sent by God Himself or there on their own adventure.
    It came as a no surprise for him when during one Sunday after mass the Gate opened and an Angel from Heaven flew ever so gracefully towards the ground.
    Like the gentle fall of a feather thrown into the air the Angel softly lands on the wooden floor of the church with ease as if it weight nothing at all.
    The Angel opens their eyes of pure white and greets the human world with a smile of bliss.