Chapter 2 - Blinded Love

George's POV

Tonight, the Golden Trio was leaving for the Battle of Hogwarts Success Party. I'm not going since it didn't feel like a success to me. It felt like a failure. At least because of Fred. I was so happy when I realized Harry wasn't dead and when he killed the one that was responsible for Fred's death. There's going to be alcohol, food, spin the bottle, and the best part, sex.

I liked all those, but I liked Fred more, so definitely a no for me. I hoped Harry didn't go off having sex with another boy. I knew he liked Draco, but I really hoped Draco didn't like him back.

A few weeks later

I woke up to the sound of someone sick. I ran to Harry's room to find Hermione and Harry in the bathroom. Hermione was rubbing Harry's back, while Harry threw up into the toilet. I ran over to Harry, who got up looking spent and Hermione helped him back to bed. I grabbed a bucket and placed it next to the bed.

Harry started to cry. I wanted to kiss him all over his face to calm him down, but everyone was there, so I didn't. Ginny kissed his cheek and decided to speak.

"Harry honey, do you think that-um-you might be pregnant?"

Ginny was dating Harry at the moment too, and I hated her for that. Harry turned to face her, obviously confused.

"No, how would I be?"

Ginny shrugged.

"I don't know, but you might be. You just don't know it. Let's hope that you aren't, because then that would mean you cheated on me."

Harry fell back into his bed, scared. He whispered, "Can I take the test?" I nodded and grabbed a pregnancy test from Ginny's trunk. Ginny blushed, and scowled.

"George! Next time, ask me before you grab something from my trunk!"

 I smirked and handed Harry the test. He must've been scared because he stared at the test for a moment and then rushed to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I heard crying, so I knocked gently on the door.

"Harry, you alright?"

 Ginny pushed me to the side and knocked on the door firmly. 

"George, get out of the way! Harry, are you okay?"

The crying continued. I got back in front of the door, now very irritated with Ginny. 

"Harry?"

Ginny tried shoving me away from the door, but failed.

 "Harry, open up!"

The crying went quiet.

 "George, can you come in here? Just you please?"

Ginny scowled and punched my arm painfully. I pushed her away.

"Ginny, what's your problem?"

He opened the door a crack and took my hand. His hand felt soft, warm, and just so comforting. He pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it.

 "George..."

 I continued to hold Harry's hand. 

"Harry, are you okay?"

Harry shook his head and hugged me. 

"It's-it's-it's positive...George, what should I do? Ginny will be so mad! Can we just...you know what-"

I hugged him back.

"Seriously? In the bathroom?"

Harry nodded. I sighed. 

"Fine."

 Harry got on top of me, causing me to get pushed back onto the floor. I smirked and gently pushed him to my side. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me. We snogged each other on the floor and soon found ourselves both down in boxers. But while we were kissing each other on the floor, we heard Ginny's voice.

"Harry, I'm coming in!"

Once she entered, she screamed when she saw us. She closed the door and ran to Hermione.

"Hermione! Harry and George are snogging in the bathroom!"

Me and Harry quickly got up from the floor and got our clothes on. Harry handed me the test. I took a look at it and then looked back at Harry. He had tears in his eyes. I pecked him on the forehead and we both walked out together.