Chapter 5 - Draco's Baby?

George helped me to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Harry, tell me. What were his last words...to you I mean."

I steadied myself against the door and tried to calm down.

"They were-they were, 'I love you too, Harry. Now move!'-"

 I start crying again. George hugged me and kissed the top of my head. George is bisexual, like me, Cedric, and Draco.

"It's okay. You're okay."

I don't mind if George kisses me. Even though I wasn't as obsessed with him as I was with Cedric. Even Draco. But George is my secret boyfriend now. And that's all that matters.

End of Flashback

George's POV

I headed to the bathroom to chase after Harry, and as soon as he entered, I hear him throwing up. I see Harry throwing up and I wince. He flushed the toilet, and I hug him, asking him to get up. He started to cry and kissed me on the cheek. Then I kissed him back on the neck. I loved this kid. Then I heard him whisper, "I love you."

A few days later

We hopped into the car and head to St. Mungos. We then head into a room and a very pretty doctor checks on Harry. She asked, "So have you had sex with a boy? Or did you get a sack inserted in your abdomen?" Harry said, "I don't know...it's definitely not the sack thing. It may be the sex...but I don't remember it." The doctor nodded and asked, "Have you had alcohol before? Perhaps that might be why you can't remember." Harry then nodded.

"Yes...that's it! I must've been drunk! But I don't know the father of this baby and I really want to know. Is it possible to figure it out?"

She thought for a bit, then said, "Yes. There is a spell that can reveal the parents to anyone that is pregnant. Do you mind if I cast it on your belly?" Harry nodded and she instructed him to pull his shirt up. He obeyed and then she cast the spell on his belly. It turned green.

"It will speak now."

I looked down at my feet hoping that the baby was mine. A deep voice spoke.

"Carrier is Harry James Potter. Father is Draco Lucius Malfoy."

Harry gasps and whispers, "Thank you, Dr. Merida." She smiles and escorts us out of the room. It was silent on our way back to the Burrow. I was devastated. The baby was Harry's all time crush's. What about me? Harry was just cursing under his breath, while I silently drove. I hope he doesn't realize that Draco must like him.