Chapter 6 - Mother's Talk

George's POV

When we arrived, Harry ran up to his room and slammed the door. I ran after him and knocked on the door.

"Harry...are you okay?"

I heard sniffles and footsteps from inside the room. He cracked open the door and let me in. His eyes were puffy and he had tears falling down his face.

"You-you don't u-understand...he's the father! THE PERSON I LOVED SINCE I FIRST ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS IS THE FATHER OF MY BABY!!!"

I flinched when he broke down. I tried to calm him down but failed. Harry's puffy eyes were filled with tears. He looked sick too, like he was going to throw up any minute now. He clasped a hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. The next second, I heard him throwing up, so I rushed in.

"Oh Harry...I'll get Mum up here, okay? Do you mind if I tell her?"

Harry quickly nodded before he started his second round of sickness. Poor Harry. If he could barely handle the morning sickness, how could he possibly handle childbirth? How could I even handle him and Draco getting together?

Harry's POV

I didn't know pregnancy was this bad! I continued to throw up, while I waited for George to come back with Molly. When I finally stopped, George arrived and Ron and Molly ran over to me. Ron still looked mad, while Molly looked really worried.

"Harry! Oh dear, I heard you got yourself pregnant-"

I angrily snapped, "No, someone else got me pregnant!"

Molly sighed.

"Whatever, but you are still pregnant! Get in bed."

George asked, "I was wondering...which pregnancy was the hardest for you? I bet it was with me and Fred."

Molly laughed.

"Actually, it is honestly the one with Ron. I threw up a lot more with him than with anyone else. I also craved bacon and chicken sandwiches at the time. I hate them to this day!"

Ron scoffed, while George raised a brow.

"I thought twins were harder because there are two babies. And I thought you threw up more with twins again since there are two babies."

Molly laughed again and said, "I thought the same thing, but you and Fred were the tiniest babies I had since you both were born a month early. When my water broke, it was like you two were having a party in my stomach."

George smiled and said, "I guess we really wanted to be born on April Fools."

Molly nodded and said, "Ron was born on time, so he was the normal size for a newborn. He just refused to come out, so after 12 hours of waiting and pushing, I ended up having a c-section." 

George laughed, while Ron blushed.

"What about Ginny?"

Molly sighed. "Second hardest. Girls make mothers throw up more and she was an active kicker. Kicked for 15 minutes straight before my water broke. Those legs came in handy now that she plays Quidditch." 

We all laugh at that and then she said, "Bill was also hard. I fainted when my water broke and when I woke up, he was born. Like the doctors did a c-section on me because I fainted. Charlie wasn't that bad. He was a few weeks early and just cried the whole time after he was born. He was a fierce baby though. His kicks were almost as powerful as Ginny's. That came in handy too because he now works with dragons in Romania."

"Percy was really easy. He didn't cry as much. He was just very grumpy, so that's why he used to work with the Ministry of Magic. Harry, did you know that me and your mother have known each other when we used to live in Godric's Hallow?"

"We were the best of friends. We only decided to move because of You Know Who. Arthur told Lily and James to evacuate, but Dumbledore said not to and they would be okay under his protection. We were all devastated when we found out what happened..." I nod as I looked down at the floor with tears in my eyes. They knew me and my family already. George says, "Can you tell us something funny? No more mourning for me."

Molly nodded and said, "You probably don't know, Harry, but when this is all over, you will be so proud of yourself. I almost asked for an abortion when I found out that I was pregnant with Bill. I didn't want to go through childbirth because of the scary stories my mum told me."

"But Arthur encouraged me, saying, 'When that baby is born, you won't ever regret the pain you will go through when you see him or her. I promise you that. We will be a happy family together. Us and our baby.' That is what I think whenever I go through childbirth. In no time, it is over." I smiled.

"Thanks." Molly hugged me and said, "Anything for you, my love." Ron asked, "How did you feel before you had Ginny?" Molly said, "I felt overwhelmed. I really wanted a girl, but Arthur was delighted. I didn't give up and decided to try again. And then I got a girl."

George asked, "Who is the favorite?" Molly sighed. "That question will have to wait for another day. I don't exactly know who my favorite is. How can I possibly choose over 7...I mean 6 kids?" Ron said, "I bet Ginny is your favorite because she's a girl, and you said you wanted a girl." George nodded.

"Muuuum? Me and Fred can't be your favorites because you could barely tell the difference between us!" Molly sighed.

"Time for bed now, kids. Good night." She got up and left the room. Ron and George left the room, so I decided to contact Draco. I secretly hoped he actually liked me. I grabbed a piece of parchment, some ink, and a quill. I wrote:

Dear Draco,

Can you please come over to the Burrow? I am pregnant with your baby.

Harry

I folded up the letter and ran it to George.

"Malfoy Manor."

George for some reason, sadly nodded and apparated. I ran back up to my room and slammed the door.