CHAPTER>02

"Its currently 3:00 am

"Its currently 3:00 am. And here im standing on the balcony and didn't had a single wink of sleep as always. Its been 8 years of countless sleepless night i have spend. Its terribly frustrating but its not like i dont have an option or something. My personal doctor suggest me new medicines after every single checkup once a week but i dont took a single pill. I have tried before but it didn't worked out so i stopped having sleeping medicines. Sleeping medicines might give people a good slumber but its unimaginably uncomfortable for me. And you know whats more frustrating. Here coming in london. I just came back for the sake of my family. My gorgeous mother isn't even sleeping properly from the 8 years since the day i left my home. My father set up his business and his mafia and political works on london for benefits and my mother is beyond happy to live on her motherland. She even started her own perfume company from the support she got from my father so yeah basically london is our homeland. Thousand of thoughts run on my mind every single second and no sleep from 8 years. Bullshit."

"I was looking around of the outside of our mansion while leaning on the balcony railing. I heared the sound of my phone buzzing as i walked inside of my room and picked up my mobile-phone from the nightstand and picked it up and placed it near my ear. I didn't even get the time to say hello before i heared a loud scream from the other side of the phone"

AAAHHH YOU FUCKING HANDSOME BASTARD.WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORMED ME THAT YOU ARE IN LONDON.

"Yeah dont worry its my annoying buddy Jeremy. I replied with a infuriating voice"

Gosh why are you screaming you exasperating prick? I just landed yesterday and i didn't even informed anyone about my arrival

It was out of blue and just forget it.

"I said while looking at the dark sky and hummed huskily "

Yeah and what about..... "Jeremy says with a curious tone"

"My blood boiled hearing his words"

Lets not rush about it. I will knock you about it some other time.

Okay mate lets meet today okay "Jeremy says with a cheerful tone and i know this guy wont stop until i say yeah. Oh god"

Okay lets meet this evening "I said as i shutted of the phone and toss it on the bed and huffed infuriates "

This shit wont calm down until i took a step forward

"I walked towards my closet room and grabbed a white towel and makes my way towards the washroom to take a cold shower. I believed that a cold shower is a perfect solution to get out from exhaustion".

"Slight Mature 🔞".

"The cold water runs on my exhaustive body. A soft moan left my mouth as the water touched my stiff muscle. When i have thousands of thoughts inside my mind,my body automatically become tired. The soft moan erected my soft cock and in meantime it become hard and rock as expected. It kinda happens sometime when my exhaustive body become fully relaxed. As i run my wet and cold hand on my erecting cock, a soft and low groan left from my cold parted lips. I usually dont masturbate,i either get myself a blowjob or randomly fuck the french chicks. The french girls are just glory and the juicy fuckable ass is enough to get hard but it actually doesn't work on me. I dont even remember how many times i fucked girls and make them beg for my cock. Slipping from the pressure has only one way which is to fuck. I had hundreds of one night stands. Fucking girl on the bartend has another level of satisfaction but i didn't feel anything towards them and love huh. What a fucking bullshit."