CHAPTER>03

Ughh

Ughh

"Loud annoyed sighed slipped from my parted lips as im staring at the ceiling of my room sitting on my mattress. After coming from uni my body feels like slipping off from my hand cuz of exhaustion. Well its common since im become a couch potato overnight after jumping around like a fool for entire 2 weeks. Since i have promised my goofy buddy i have no choice left but to accompany her to the whorehou- i mean club hehe"

Aaahhh i dont know what to do
"I said as i spread my arms n legs on the mattress whining like a fool. Suddenly a idea knocked on my empty brain accidently as i sit up hurredly"

Well i will join her but in my style hehehe

"I let out a evil laugh, jumped out from my bed and make my way towards my closet in pajama corner. I placed my one hand on waist and started to scratch my head with my other hand while roaming my eyes here and their then something caught my eyes. A black pair of sweat. I didn't waste a single moment and grabbed the pair and throw the hanger on the closet closing it with my leg. I stand infront of the mirror and and make a face like jungkook (you know the pervert stare hehe while raising the brows hehe".

Today i will slay so hard that no one can remove their eyes from me

"I flipped my hair like chim and started to wear the pair of sweats and tie my hair into a ponytail. I didnt even applied lipbalm on my lips as slipped the white sneakers on my feet and jumped like a fool"

Get ready goofy. Your mate is coming

"I said as i grabbed my phone and slip it down on my sweatpant pocket and make my way towards the downstairs. I started to climb down from the stairs and started to make my way to the main door. Good thing is that dad is on a business trip for 1 week and my pretty mother wont stop me from going to the club and she is fine since i dont drink cuz eww drinking is disgusting. I was walking towards the main door as i heared a voice from behind"

Where are you going dear?
"I look behind and yes its my mom"

Hello my lady. Im going on a club to meet my goofy
"I said as i removed my black sunglass with a pose. Mom looked at me with a confused gaze and asked me softly"

You are going on a club for the 2nd time while wearing sweats and whats with a sunglass its not even sunny outside

"Mom said softly but i can sense the disbelief on the tone as i said to her shaking my shoulders"

Well. Whats the problem with sweats and sunglass? Just say that that im slaying since its a fact hehe

"I said while wearing my sunglass"

Bye beautiful. Im getting late for my meeting and yeah im taking your black mercedes today.

"I said as i walked away from home twerking my ass. I reached the garage and hopped on mom's black mercedes. I dont usually drive cuz i take bus to uni, well it feels nice. Goofy told me that she will pick me up but how can i let this happen. It will ruin mah plan so i told her we will directly meet on the club. I started to drive the car and reached the main road and sped up the speed. Man the cold breeze is just amusing. Goofy told me she already reached with jules in the club. Well jules is also my goofy not like that crackhead. The three of us are from different dimensions but in same universe. Jules Erasmus a beautiful redhead from Netherlands. The daughter of famous lawyer. And Katherine Hurlays A beautiful swedish girl from doctor parents. We all met in the high school since they also grew in british. Same high-school to same university. Well its once in a blue moon to have old friends in uni life. Haha damn lucky duh!. Well jules is a badass bitch where me and goofy are total dumbass and crackhead. Where im scaredy-cat and goofy is clueless. Jules will never hesitant to confront men for her and same goes to uss. About 30 minutes later, I break the car infront of the club and come out while looking at the surrounding. I make my way towards the club and give the guard the car keys to park it with a 100 dollars of course. Money speaks louder than voice. I make my way inside of the club and scrunch my nose. Girls are dancing crazily wearing clothes that is barely covering their bodies. Some were making out like they are alone crazy ass. People are dancing,drinking, laughing ohh god. Well its not my business i have to find my goofies. I look around and find them and started to wave my hand to their direction. Goofy was drinking crazily and looked up and smiled. I guess she saw me. She started to walk at my direction with a wide smile on her face but it didnt last long the moment she looked at my outfit. The wide smile replace with a horror expression. She look up and down at my outfit and slap her forehead hehe."