37

~Chapter 37~

Gu Jin and A Yin's return to the mountain is a big event. A group of Da Ze Mountain apprentices and nephews eagerly awaited their junior uncle and junior aunt at the mountain's gate for a considerable amount of time after learning the news. Gu Jin and A Yin were surrounded by people as soon as they entered the mountain gate and ascended the mountain in a lively manner. 

Qing Yi stood in line early in the morning while eating steamed mung bean cakes. He was forced to trot along and hang behind the crowd of people since he was unable to get close to either of them. Despite her senior status, A Yin was still able to use her nose to detect the scent of mung bean cake. She managed to slyly slip past her white-bearded nephews and sneak in some snacks with Qing Yi. 

As the two chatted, they fell behind the old man in the team. In a flash, they were the only ones left chatting and gossiping on the stone steps. 

"A Yin, Master Xian Zhu said that you went to the Demon Clan. What kind of demons did you see? Is it the same as what was said in our book? They are as tall as mountains, and their eyes are as big as copper bells and as ugly as that dominatrix?" 

Qing Yi stuffed mung bean cakes for A Yin along the way, while gesticulating curiously and asking enthusiastically about the scene outside the mountain. 

He has only entered the Immortal Sect in the past hundred years. The war between the immortal and demon clans has ceased for a hundred years. Da Ze Mountain is a giant of the immortal clan and has never been haunted by the demon clan. Therefore, his understanding of the demon clan is only on paper. 

A Yin silently rolled her eyes, A Jiu hid in the Qiankun bag around her waist, and knocked on the wall of the bag angrily to show his dissatisfaction.  

The Demon Fox Clan is famous for their beauty, so they must not be able to listen to such nonsense. 

A Yin patted the Qiankun bag and asked A Jiu to calm down. She tapped Qing Yi on the head, "You said that you are a wonder of the Three Realms. You are talking about Demon Beasts, not the Demon Clan. A Jin and I went to the Fox Clan. Everyone in the Fox Clan is good-looking. No worse than the immortals of our immortal clan." 

Qing Yi threw a piece of pastry into his mouth, took a sip of Drunken Jade Dew from the small pot on his waist, shook his head with a look of disbelief on his face: "A Yin, don't lie to me, the people at Fox Clan will never be more beautiful than Princess Hua Shu of Bainiao Island. She is the most beautiful woman in our immortal clan." 

"Besides," Qing Yi burped and mentioned Hua Shu with a proud look, "A while ago, Princess Hua Shu took the replaced her father to fight against the King of the Eagle Clan and returned with a great victory. The head masters of the sect all said that she has profound immortal power at a young age and is the leader of the younger generation of our immortal clan. They praised her highly. This time, the Peacock King of Bainiao Island held a birthday banquet and said that they would celebrate Princess Hua Shu's success. All the good boys and girls have rushed over, and even Lord Lan Feng will go to celebrate his birthday in person." 

Ten years ago, the Heavenly Empress Feng Ran cultivated in seclusion on Wutong Island and handed over the Heavenly Palace to Lord Lan Feng and four old Lords. Having been positioned to the throne for a considerable amount of time, Lan Feng managed Emperor's Star. He possesses great immortal power, is fair and giving, and enjoys the strong support of many immortal clan factions. There are rumors in the Three Realms that the Heavenly Empress Feng Ran has an unruly nature and she has no intention of becoming the Heavenly Ruler. Lord Lan Feng will only be given the title of Heavenly Emperor of Heavenly Palace by the Heavenly Empress once he has attained the status of a demigod.