🧐🏳️‍🌈

Chapter 2 :3
.
.
.
.
.

The next day.

"Hey Kid! I'm leaving!" Koii shouts through Evans's house before opening the door, waiting for a response, "Oh- Okay! Bye!" He walks outside and closes the door behind him, walking down the steps to Evan's front gate. He hops over the fence and sighs, beginning to walk down the path toward his house, but continues walking. He crosses a bridge to the community house, walking past it to another bridge. He crosses the bridge and continues down the path until he reaches the door of the pub, opening it and walking in as the sun slowly falls in the sky. He looks behind the bar and doesn't see anyone, looking around confused before the trapdoor to the roof opens and someone begins climbing down. "Oh...uh hi.." Shy drops down from the ladder, turning away from him and putting her mask on.

"Uh..Hi...what were you doing up there?" Shy turns around to him before looking at the ladder, "Uh...none of your business." She walks up to the bar and crosses her arms, "What do you want?" Koii walks up and sits down, thinking before shrugging, "Hm... surprise me..." Shy blinks, staring at him for a few seconds before turning around and staring at the random bottles on the counter. "....Or you can...make the same drink?" Shy shakes her head before picking up a bottle, she begins making a drink, grabbing a glass, and putting it in front of him. She drops some ice in the glass and begins shaking the drink before pouring it over the ice, sticking a lime on the side, and sliding it closer to him. She crosses her arms again and stares at him, he glances at the drink and then back at the drink, it's dark purple at the bottom and a light yellow at the top.

He picks up the glass and takes a sip of the drink, wincing at how strong it is, "Shit- what is in this-" Shy smiles beneath her mask, "You said surprise you, do you like it?" He looks at her then back at the drink, "...it's not bad...but it's very strong..." She laughs a bit, "Well, tell me if you want anything else.." She turns around and begins cleaning the cup in her hand. He looks down at the glass and takes another drink, sighing afterward and placing the glass back down. A few other people walk in as he asks for another drink, hearing Eden walk around. He continues asking for drinks until there are about 4 on the bar in front of him, "...Are you sure you want another?"

Koii nods, a stupid smile on his face, "Yeah! pass me.....another drink!" Shy sighs and passes a pre-made drink to him, watches him chug it, and slams the glass down on the bar, her eye twitches. Koii looks at her and stares at her face, "Hmmm Why do you wear that mask?" She flinches at the question before looking at him, "...That's none of your business." He stares at her for a while longer before she turns her head away, "...Quit staring..." He raises his brows before leaning over the bar more, a smirk on his face, "...Can you take it off...?" She blinks and looks around the room, realizing nobody except him is still in the bar. "...Why would I show you my face.." He squints, trying to think, "Cause...we're friends?"

She stares at him before sighing, she reaches up to her mask and takes it off, putting it down on the bar in front of her. He stares at her with an unamused face, "What's the point of wearing a mask if you're gonna wear another under it? How the fuck do you even see?" She laughs a bit, the mask on her face only covering around her eyes, "This one doesn't cover my entire face." Koii sighs, "Wearing a mask is dumb.." He stares at her before his eyes fall to her lips, staring at them as his face gets hot, "I disagree. You can hide a lot with a mask!" She puts a hand on her hip, Koii doesn't respond, she looks at him and lifts a hand to her mouth, "What did I say about staring.." Her face goes red as she turns her head, her eyes looking at anything but him. He stares at her for a few seconds before standing up and leaning over the bar, reaching over and turning her face back to him.

She blinks as he pulls her closer and connects their lips, he closes his eyes before pulling away, and looking at her. She stares at him in shock before her face goes completely red, "...." He blinks and smiles before his vision goes black and there's a bang on the bar, Shy jumps at the noise before looking down at him. He is lying on the bar not moving. She stares at him for a few seconds before sighing, She hops over the bar and pulls him off the seat, putting his arm over her shoulder. She drags him behind the bar and looks at the trapdoor before groaning and placing him on the floor. She quickly hops over the bar again and walks to the door, flipping the sign and locking it. She turns back to the bar and sighs, walking over and hopping the bar, sitting on the floor next to him. She stares at him before pulling his head onto her lap and leaning her back against the bar, "....what the fuck..."

Hehehe pov switch hehehehe(also like 5 minutes ago)

Evan walks on the path toward The Fairy Queen, looking for his father, of course, his father doesn't care but they are worried anyway. He walks up to the door of the bar and peeks inside, his face turning to one of horror as they watch their father lean over the bar. They stand at the door and stare at the back of their father's head before he blacks out, "What the flip...." He turns away and begins walking away, the horrible thing he witnessed still haunting his thoughts.

------
SUCK MY WILLY💂‍♂️🇬🇧☕️‼️

1038 words