🎀💞‼️

Chapter 3🌬
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rises as snores are heard from behind the bar, and a rustle before a yawn is heard. Shy stretches her arms up and groans, placing a hand on the back of her neck. "Fuck..." She sighs and feels a weight in her lap, she glances down and realizes Koii is still sleeping, her face going warm as she looks around nervously. She sighs, trying to stay quiet so as to not wake him, she stares at his face for a bit. She slowly moves a hand to his hair and moves it out of his face as her eyes take in every detail, from the piercing on his eyebrow to the scar on his lip. She stares at his lips for a bit before his lip twitches, she looks at his eyes as he slowly opens them, her face feeling hot.

Koii groans as he lifts a hand to his forehead, probably suffering from a bad headache. He rubs his eyes as they start adjusting to the light before spotting Shy, who is just staring down at him. "..Wha..." He blinks before realizing where he's lying, he quickly sits up as his face feels warm, "Why...am I...here?"

He glances back at her as she turns her head away, "You uh... blacked out..." He stares at her before thinking and turning his head away, "..Do you have...medicine..." She blinks and stands up, reaching up to a barrel and grabbing a bottle out of it, "Uh yeah, here." She tosses it to him and he catches it, watching as she grabs a glass and fills it with water, crouching beside him and handing it to him. "You were drunk..." She watches him take a few pills before drinking the water before looking at her.

"...Nothing else happened...right?" She stares at him before her face gets hot again, she turns her head away, "..nothing else happened." He squints at her, "Are you sure? Cause you're not looking directly at me.." She blinks before sighing, putting her head in her hands, "...You...may have...uh.. kissed me..." The bar goes quiet as he stares at her with a dumbfounded expression, "..What?" She sighs running a hand through her hair as she looks at him. He stares at her before realizing she doesn't have her usual mask on, lifting a hand to point at her face, "...why aren't you..wearing your mask..?" She blinks before placing a hand on her face, realizing she never put it back on, she sighs. "...Because you...asked me to take it off..."

He blinks before looking at her lips, his face getting warm as he looks away, "Uh..." She sits on the ground and looks to the bar, "...So uh..." They sit in silence again before there's a knock on the bar, "Are you guys kissing?" They both look at where the voice came from as Evan stares at them awkwardly as the room goes quiet again, "...uh...Why are you here?"

Shy awkwardly stands up and turns her head away, hiding her face from Evan as she grabs her mask from the bar. She puts it on and turns to Evan again, "I was looking for him.." He points at Koii, who is trying to crawl away, he freezes and looks over at Evan, "Me?" He points at himself with a worried look, Evan nods and sighs, giving him an unamused look.

"We were supposed to go mining together." Koii sits back on the floor and takes a second to think, "...oh yeah...uh...I forgot.." They stare at each other before a groan is heard, "Hey...can you like...go before the bar opens?" Shy places her hand on her mask before crossing her arms, watching Evan begin to drag Koii away, "We'll be going now!" As they drag Koii, he gives Shy a small wave, she stares at him before a small smile appears under her mask as she waves back. "Flip the sign please!" Evan nods and gives her a thumbs-up, he flips the sign to open and continues to drag Koii away until they're out of sight.

Shy immediately crouches down and takes a deep breath, taking off her mask and sighing. She furrows her brows at the floor before groaning and standing up, she places her mask on the bar again before feeling a hand on her leg. She jumps and turns around, "Oh fuck...you scared me.." She sighs and crouches, "What happened?"

She frowns at the teary face of Iceberg, a few scratches on his face as tears stream down their face. "...Squirrel...Terrance threw a squirrel at me again..." Shy stares at him before letting out an annoyed sigh, "Let's go...." She begins leading him back downstairs, carefully so he doesn't hurt himself going down the ladder. "Where is Terrance..." She sighs and puts a hand on her mask, taking it off and setting it down on a nearby counter before following Iceberg into another room.

———————
Bleeeghhhh I gave up

843 words