CHAPTER#2

After that Y/N sat in taehyung car he looked at the address she gave and drop her there. He waited outside her home until her gaurd opened the gate and she want in as it was late at night. She changed her clothes and want down stairs to get something to eat. Her mom came from her room and checked on Y/N if she was okay 

Y/N POV

I changed my clothes and want down I was constantly thinking about the guy who took me hospital and left me home "who is that guy " i asked my self "why did he helped me he was a bit specious" . I was in my thoughts and my mom came from her room "Y/Nii why were you late today" her mother asked in worried expression "umma your son didn't came to pick me up and i also didn't have money thats why i first waited for taxi then i waked all way to bus station and then came home by taking bus "she said while hugging her mom

 "ohhhhhh my little daughter why didn't you tell me before, i would have beaten hoseok "her mom said to Y/N. 

A/N POV

As they both have the mother daughter conversation Y/N ate her food and went to her room

HER ROOM

(that's my opinion you can imagen yours)

Y/N sat on her bed it was 9.30 while she has to complete her assignment. She called her friend somi and took her help to complete her assignment as soon she complete her assignment she turned off her laptop and layed down on her bed to sleep.

As soon as she closed her eyes and the person from today came in front of her eyes. She cant stop thinking about that guy. She was thinking about his body, his figure and each and every thing from top to bottem then she suddenly realised its already 11.00 at night. And she quickly went to sleep.

(She spent an hour thinking about that guy Is she in love offcourse it will be happening soon. The devil will soon meet the angle. )

NEXT MORNING :

Y/N POV,

i woke up and heard some loud voices from down stair it was 8.00 at morning and my uni was in evening today. i stood up from my bed and went downstair and saw my brother who was being lectured by my mom and dad for not picking me up. 

He then saw me standing there I looked away cuz i know he is angry but then I asked mom and dad to leave it, it have passed. 

"Umma leave him give me something to eat " I said why being cute as my brother was watching me.

"OKAY! just wait I will bring the breakfast "Y/N mom said and she went in the kitchen.

"Why are you looking at me like that its not my fault" y/n said to her brother. 

Yeah its never your fault right " with saying this they had there casual bro/sis fight until her mother asked them both to come in dinning to eat there break fast.