CHAPTER#4

A/N POV

NEXT MORNING

Y/N wake up from her sleep. Today she wake up on time so she decided to go down and spend some time with her parents as they are going and won't be with her for weeks. She stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom she took a shower and came back. She got ready because she will also be going to drop her parents at the train station along with her brother.

She picked up a dress and the accessories  to wear with it. She changed her self in to that dress and was now ready to go down stairs 

Y/N DRESS 

Y/N went down stair's and saw her parents fully prepared to leave as it was almost the time

Y/N went down stair's and saw her parents fully prepared to leave as it was almost the time. "y/nii if this guy ever disturbed you call me I will come back" her father said while pointing on Hoseok. " Don't worry dad he is annoying but not this much" Y/N said teasingly while laughing at Hoseok. 

Both the children and parents spend there time happily before being away from each other. After that they left the house to reach train station at time. they reached at the station on exact time. Y/N and hoseok hugged there parents for the last time and see off them. As soon as the train start leaving they started backing up as there was to much crowd. "I haven't had a breakfast do you wanna eat something as well" Hoseok said to Y/N as soon as they left the station and sat in car

"Yeah I am also hungry, lets order something or you will buy on the  way from here to home" Y/N Said

"NO! I will buy on the way just tell me what you wanna eat" Hoseok said

"bibimbap...............................All these things i want to eat right now" Y/N said while giving a big list of food.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N will you eat all these dishes in morning in one day" Hoseok said in a shocking expression as he can't believe her sis eat to much but not gain even a little wait.

"So what every girl eat too much food and if you don't wanna buy tell me i will buy myself" Y/N said while pouting and making a cute angry face.

"OK OK ! Don't be sad i am buying you all this food anything else you wanna eat " Hoseok said while patting Y/N head.

"YAYAYAYAYAYA!"Y/N said while doing her little dance in joy.

After this Y/N and Hoseok bought there food and drove to words there home they eat there food peacefully  and enjoyed there time giving each other company. As from now own wards there parents won't be with them.

.

.

.

.

On the other hand Taehyung just woke up from his nap. it's 10:30. Today he took a few days leave from his company because he have to go on mission as well. He took a quick hot water bad and came out wearing a bath rob with trousers under it.