Prologue: Fate

Accelerator here; remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions.

I'm honestly goodness surprised at how many people voted to have Pyrrha as a bitch in this story originally she was a love interest in this story less than 5 people voted to keep her that way honestly I'm shocked I can go with f everyone and it's my story but it wouldn't be fair considering I asked considering my big mouth so just I'll just accept it but I will be using @Kisuke130 idea (thank you by the way) so I wouldn't feel do bad or weird for this story and to save time for the opening act anyway I used the Jaune betrayed stories by JackMorningstar420 and RageRevan

Mainly 'The Xiaolin and Heylin' and 'Conceptual Records: Remnant's Reckoning.' which I highly recommend you all read (and say hello for me)

(If you two are reading this thanks and sorry)

Let's start:

Over the city view of Vale, bullheads are flying over a building. A fight is happening in that building. A man arrives at the scene wearing a high-collared, long-sleeved dark blue trench coat left unzipped from the waist down. Around it, there is a black belt with a gold-colored buckle strapping the two pieces of clothing together. Underneath his intricate coat were a white shirt with an upturned collar paired with a fancy cravat, dark blue pants, and knee-high black boots with silver metal frames. This person is Reisi Munakata, leader of the Vale Special Division, otherwise known as Sector 4.

 This person is Reisi Munakata, leader of the Vale Special Division, otherwise known as Sector 4

Reisi: "What's going on inside?"

Subordinate: "Well, sir, it's the red clan once more."

Reisi: "I figured, why aren't we entering?"

???: "Well, sir..."

Reisi turned to his second-in-command and lieutenant, Seri Awashima.

Seri: "Well, sir, it seems Mikoto Suoh is fighting someone...but the thing is, it seems this person is going blow for blow with him."

This surprised Reisi, giving Seri a serious look.