*CHAPTER 6* (FINAL)

After sleeping for what seemed like forever I finally woke up and went to make breakfast. Rainbow Dash followed me and kissed me.

"Good morning, AJ" She said and sat on a chair waiting for me to serve breakfast.

"Good morning, sugarcube" I said and kissed her on the cheek.

We ate toast with strawberry marmalade and butter. After that we went to get dressed for the day. I put on one of her sportswear, since I didn't have anything else. I'm thrilled to prove that dad is horrible. I want to be free from him, and to be able to live calmer like other people.

We went back to the library to keep investigating about my dad. Last time we went, we didn't find anything. The last few weeks I noticed that dad was acting very suspicious. He often was out of the house and he glared at me every time that he was doing something. Now that I think about it, I did see him carrying some suspicious looking books.

"Sugarcube, I saw my dad with weird looking books the other day. I'm going to ask the librarian if my dad has borrowed any books" I told her and went to where the woman was standing. She was sorting out books on a tall shelf, and was therefore standing on a ladder.

"Excuse me, can I ask you a quick question?" I said. The woman started climbing down the ladder and came to were I was standing,

"Well of course you can. I'm Miss Cheerilee" She answered and smiled.

"I was wondering if someone by the name of Bright Mac had borrowed any books recently, if so, I would like to know what book it is" I asked, praying for her to find something.

"Let's see... Erm, yes, someone by that name did borrow a book. Why do you want to know?" She asked as she typed the name of the book on the library page.

"It's just for a school project" I said, hoping that my excuse would be believed.

"Well, happy to help with that. The book is titled The secrets about drugs. It's an interesting tale. I hope that this helps on your school project!" She said as she handed me a copy of the book.

I smiled at her and went to where Rainbow Dash was standing. She looked at me, asking if I found something. I nodded and she hugged me happily.

"That's great news!" She shouted and snatched the book from my hands. Everyone in the library looked at us and shushed Rainbow Dash. She blushed, completely embarrassed and we exited the library. We went to a Dunkin' Donuts' and bought some donuts to discuss. We found a table next to the window and sat there.

"Well, let's see if this gives us any clues towards the location of his illegal buisness" I said and took a small bite of the chocolate doughnut. Indulging in Dunkin' Donuts' chocolate donut is a symphony of delight. The first bite unveils a rich cocoa embrace, its velvety texture dancing on my palate. The sweetness is perfectly balanced, not overpowering, with a subtle hint of vanilla. The donut's outer layer, adorned with a glossy chocolate glaze, adds a satisfying crunch, completing the heavenly experience that leaves me craving another blissful encounter. "What a delicious dessert!" I thought to myself. I passed the pages, hoping to find something interesting. At one point, I stopped and saw a post-it note. It read:

"Meet me at the alley behind the coffee shop this evening at nine"

"Look, Rainbow" I said as I showed her the note "We should go there in secret and film things. I'm sure that it will be enough evidence to prove that dad is a criminal, and finally be free from him"

"That's a great idea! We will totally catch him in the act. We can go to the police station tomorrow and show them the evidence. Now, come home, I can't look at your arms anymore. Your dad has hurt you so much. I'll clean your wounds" She told me as we left the place.