16) THE HUT

Brooklyn

It took us a while before we got on the road because we had to stop by my house to get my clothes and his place where he forced me to stay in the car.i was now changing from my silk dress to my spare clothes.

I was able to slide the bottom half up my legs before I had to remove my dress so now I was in his car with my tits out. I squeal throwing my head back. "keeps you eyes on the road and the hands on the wheel young man." he smirks as his left hand messages my right boob.

"how can I when your perfect perky c-cups are in my reach." i squeal again when he pinches my nipple lightly. "and how come you know I'm a c-cup."
"remember when I went to your house I may have went through you underwear and saw your bra size." I gasp swatting his hands of my boobs. "your raided my underwear draw you perv." i screech at him and he laughs throwing his head back.

"is this before or after we got together." breathing heavily from his breathless laugh he answers staring straight ahead. "before of course If I wanted to see something sexy whilst together I would have just asked." shaking my head I smile. I pull up the rest of my jumpsuit sliding on my uggs.

I pull down the sun visor using it to completely remove my make up

I pull down the sun visor using it to completely remove my make up. "do you have lip balm in here." i ask him raiding his door compartment. "yeah check the middle console love." i smile sneakily finding the lip balm in the middle console and applying it to my lips.

"love... That's a new one." his face drops and I laugh stroking his cheek lightly. "don't worry babe I know it's a British think." he glares at me trying to hide his smile.

I ended up falling asleep for the last hour of the ride and was woken up with a few kisses on the corner of my mouth. I open my eyes to see theo on my side of the door unbuckling my seatbelt."good morning princess." he mocks and I smile. "shut up."

"Your ready to party until you can't stand." Niki says from behind theo broady standing besides her. She grabs my hand pulling me out of the dodge challenger. I stumble a little still waking up the rush of adrenaline from nearly falling on my face wakes me up.

"hey girly happy grad day." Serenity says shoving a drink in mine then broady then nikis hand before handing one to theo making sure to skim her hand accidentally offer his. He gives me a disgusted side glance and I snort. I've seen plenty of girls try to flirt with theo before and we started going out and at first I got jealous but then I remembered how hard I had to try just to get a single piece of information out of this boy and the look he always gives me reasures me everytime.

"lets dance." naughty girl by Beyonce comes on as me and niki dance together our hips grinding together to the rhythm of the song. When the chorus starts I look over my shoulder to theo to see him smirking and he bucks his hip and I smile at him winking. Nikis hands travelling up my body as I move my body. Our hips pushing into each other with the rhythm. Putting my hands on top of Nikis I follow her hands travel up and down my body and mainly my ass. My eyes not leaving theos from over my shoulder.

I turn back to niki as she looks me up and down smiling as she dances seductively with me. I feel another pair of hand on my body. I look down to the hands on my hips to see the familiar tattoo on his hand I push my ass into his hips grinding on his hips as he moves his hips with my body. I put my hands on his making them go to my covered private feeling the heat between my thighs knowing he must feel it too makes me wet. I travel our hands up my body till there on my tits and he's squeezes them a little.

I turn around quickly our hips now moving together as I feel a bulge in his pants as he rocked a semi. I put my arms around his neck as he look down at me. I could feel his breathe on my skin. The song slowly merges into ney-yo miss independent.

His hands on my hips and mine in his hair he smiles at me hearing the lyrics of the song and I smile back. Biting my lip he leans down giving me a kiss he deepens it as it becomes passionate and full of hunger. I moans in his mouth when I feel his tongue. I give him some back tugging his hair. His lips moves from my lips to my chin and down to my neck. The songs ends another playing as he makes out with my neck and I moans softly in ear my hands on his back supporting us both as his weight pushes on me as he leans down.

Me being 5'6 I have long legs and a smaller torso whilst theo was 6'5 with a long torso and equally long leg. He sucks on a weak part of mine making my eyes roll a little a moans escaped and my acrylics and scratch his back. "GUYS WERE PLAYING GAMES." i could tell it was serenitys voice.

"wanna play." i hear theo mumble as he pulls away a little bit. "mmm" I moans a little "we probably should."

He pulls aways from my neck standing straight as he grabs my hand we waking towards the campfire with 4 logs purposefully set around it. It was dark by now so most people who weren't staying the night were going home or already have. I sat in between theo and niki. Theo on my right and niki on left and broady on her right. "were playing truth or dare and if you don't do the dare or tell the truth you drink." serenity smirks In her glittery short forest green dress. If she even bent down she would have flashed all of us and seeing at the sides are clear and I see don't see any underweaf I doubt she has any on.

She started clockwise people asking different people questions until it got to me. I was close to theo as I was could and I had my arms and legs crossed trying to snuggle up to him without him having to put his arm around me. "Brooklyn." she smirks. "truth or dare" she smirks almost as if either choice were gonna be bad.

"have you ever had sex before." i stiffen against theo. what childish question. "yes." she looks me up and down before shrugging her shoulder. "has it ever been with theodore" i hear theo kiss his teeth. "that's not how you play serena" theo obviously calls her the wrong name on purpose.

"fine truth or dare Theodore." obviously knowing she was gonna also him the question she asks me he picks dare. "I dare you to kiss natalia." she says pointing to a cute as fuck red head with a just as short of a dress as serenity obviously her friend. Theo sighs getting up and my heart drops my expression changing to a sad one as I see natalia licking her lips ready for the kiss he was gonna give her.

He grabs the shot glass throwing his head back taking it in one swift move before throwing the plastic on the floor and walking back to me sitting and man spreading his arms on his thighs leaning forward his greens eyes piercing serenity almost begging her to test his patience and if it say it wasn't hot I'd me lying.