Below Deck meets the Vampire Diaries.

So I've actually had this story on my computer for like 2 years. I binge watched below deck when my first daughter was still a baby baby and it inspired this story. I'm teetering between writing this one and The King & I so please comment, vote and all of that so I know which one you guys really like. 

For reference though the King & I is an actually storyline I plan to professional write with the characters having different names so it may be slow going as I transition it into first person and fine tune the story elements that don't matter when you're just writing something thats pure fanfiction 

ANYWAY in this one you can expect, slow burn, enemies to lovers vibes for Klaus and Bonnie. In the mean time they'll have other interest, specifically Bonnie will have other love interest. If you've never seen below deck, its where a reality show about the life of the crew that works on Mega Yachts. Theres a ton of them now, Below Deck Med, Below Deck Sailing Yacht, Below Deck Adventure, Below Deck Downunder. I've pretty much seen every single season of every show so I have tons of inspiration for drama on the boat, from drunk touchy guest, people falling overboard, engine trouble, and some other juicy bits that I can't spoil for you yet. 

Pretty sure there will be smut too so yeah that's always fun. Anyway first chapter will be up this Wednesday.