ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 1

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Lil Nas X's gentle fingers flew across his guitar, strumming a lively melody as he sang to the audience

Lil Nas X's gentle fingers flew across his guitar, strumming a lively melody as he sang to the audience. He smiled to himself, hearing their cheers and applause, their voices blending together to create a symphony of music and excitement. It was moments like this that made being a musician all worth it.

As he finished his set, Lil Nas X went to go say hi to his fans at the stage door. He laughed with the as he signed their autographs, even taking selfies with lucky fans who had managed to catch him after the show. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Isaac Newton, one of the greatest physicists in history, and a man who was often compared to Lil Nas X in terms of his talent and his fame. But
Lil Nas X always thought that Issac Newton was the more talented one out of the two of them.

Newton was a tall, lanky man with a serious demeanor and a brilliant mind. He wore a plain black suit and carried a leather bag slung over his shoulder. Despite his serious appearance, Lil Nas X felt a strange sort of connection to him, a feeling that he couldn't quite explain.

"I just wanted to tell you something," Newton said, his voice being low and calm compared to

Lil Nas X's deep and raspy one, "that you are one of the most talented artists I've ever seen. Your music has a certain je ne sais quoi that sets it apart from everything else."

Lil Nas X felt his face grow warm at the compliment. "Thank you so much, that's such an honor from you," he said, "I've been playing since I was a kid, and I'm glad people are finally starting to notice."

"Noticed?" Newton repeated, his voice taking on an amused tone. "You're on the top of every chart, and people are singing your songs on the streets. I'd say people have definitely noticed."

Lil Nas X laughed, feeling a strange sort of attraction to the serious physicist. It was rare for him to feel this sort of connection to someone, but there was something about Newton that drew him in.

"Well," he said, "I'm glad people are connecting with my music. That's really what it's all about, right? Connecting with people and making them feel something."

"I definitely have to agree," Newton agreed, "But music and science have more in common than you might think. Both involve a certain level of creativity, a certain level of ingenuity. Both require a certain level of intelligence to truly master and I can tell you truly have mastered music well.."

Lil Nas X felt himself nodding in agreement. It felt like he was finally discovering a side of Isaac Newton that he had never seen before. He was a brilliant physicist, but he was also a man who was passionate about his work and who was open to new ideas. Lil Nas X couldn't help but feel attracted to that side of him, and the more they talked, the more he wanted to know about the man behind the genius.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Smh short ass chapter fr b

ut I'm too lazy to make the rest chapter 2 comes out on Wednesday though. 🤷🏽‍♀️