ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 3

(Before I start this chapter, I wanna apologize for not updating for about 3 weeks. I just needed some time to get my grades up, and hopefully, it doesn't take me that long to update again 🙏)

 I just needed some time to get my grades up, and hopefully, it doesn't take me that long to update again 🙏)

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Chapter 3: The Melody of Love

After their meeting at the concert, their collaborations blossomed into a deep friendship (they're starting to fall in love 🤞🏽), and they enjoyed each other's company both in and out of the studio. But as they worked on their latest experiment, they began to realize that their feelings for each other were growing beyond friendship.

It was a warm summer evening when they sat down to discuss their next project. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the city skyline. Lil Nas X strummed idly on his guitar, lost in thought, while Newton scribbled notes in his notebook.

"I've been thinking," Newton said, breaking the silence, "About the nature of our collab. It's more than just music and science, isn't it? There's something deeper between us."

Lil Nas X looked up, meeting Newton's gaze. He felt a flutter of excitement in his chest, a feeling he couldn't quite name. "I think you're right," he said slowly. "There's a connection between us that goes beyond friendship. It's like we're in tune with each other, both musically and emotionally."

Newton nodded, his expression thoughtful. "I've never felt this way before," he admitted. "I've always been so focused on my work, on unraveling the mysteries of the universe. But with you, it's different. I feel like I'm discovering a whole new side of myself."

Lil Nas X smiled, feeling a rush of warmth toward the brilliant physicist sitting across from him. "I feel the same way," he said softly. "Being with you, creating music together, it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's like we're creating our own symphony, one that's filled with love and passion."

As they talked, their hands brushed against each other, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them. They looked at each other, their eyes meeting in a silent understanding. Without a word, Newton reached out and took Lil Nas X's hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

"I think," Newton said, his voice barely a whisper, "that we're falling in love."

Lil Nas X's heart skipped a beat. He had never expected to fall for someone like Newton, someone so different from anyone he had ever known. But in that moment, he knew that what they had was special, something worth exploring.

"I think you're right," Lil Nas X replied, squeezing Newton's hand gently. "I think we are falling in love."

And in that moment, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the city lights began to twinkle in the darkness, Lil Nas X and Isaac Newton knew that their collabo was no longer just about music and science.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺