ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 2

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

As Lil Nas X and Isaac Newton continued to talk, they realized that they had more in common than they had originally thought. Newton was not just a physicist; he was also a talented musician who played the violin in his spare time. They bonded over their love of music, and soon, they discussed the possibility of collaborating on a project together.

"I've always been fascinated by the idea of combining music and science," Newton said, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Imagine if we could create a piece of music that was not only beautiful but also scientifically accurate."

Lil Nas X was intrigued by the idea. He had never thought about music in such a scientific way before, but he could see the potential for something truly groundbreaking. Together, they began to brainstorm ideas, bouncing off each other's creativity and passion.

After weeks of intense collaboration, they finally had a finished piece: a symphony that was not only musically stunning but also scientifically accurate. They called it "The Harmony of the Spheres," a nod to Newton's theory that the planets in the solar system moved in harmony with each other.

When they premiered the symphony, it was met with critical acclaim. Critics praised its innovation and its beauty, calling it a masterpiece of modern music. Lil Nas X and Isaac Newton were hailed as visionary artists, pushing the boundaries of what was thought possible in both music and science.

But for Lil Nas X, the real reward was the friendship he had forged with Newton. They had started out as strangers, but through their collaboration, they had become close friends, united by their love of music and their thirst for knowledge.

As they stood on stage, taking a bow to thunderous applause, Lil Nas X knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. There were still so many possibilities to explore, so many new ideas to discover. And he couldn't wait to see where their friendship would take them next...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Yes, yes, yes shoot Valentine's Day 🥰