C2. Fight over Mc

MC lay in her room, feeling the weight of the day's troubles weighing heavily on her. The events from yesterday had left her feeling down, and she found solace in the quiet solitude of her own thoughts. But just as she was beginning to drift off into a restless slumber, a faint knock echoed through her door.

Curiosity piqued, MC rose from her bed and made her way to the door. As she opened it, her eyes widened in surprise to find all seven brothers standing before her. Levi, the gaming enthusiast, spoke up first, his voice filled with genuine concern.

"We noticed you were feeling down yesterday, so we thought we'd try to cheer you up," he said, his brothers nodding in agreement.

MC let out a resigned sigh, not wanting to let her troubles burden the brothers. But their kind gesture touched her, so she relented, allowing them entry into her room. They filed in one by one, bringing with them a wave of warmth and lightheartedness that filled the air.

The night unfolded with the brothers and MC indulging in video games, watching movies, and basking in each other's company. Laughter and banter filled the room, temporarily pushing aside any worries or concerns that had plagued MC's mind.

As the hours slipped away, the clock ticked closer to 1 am. It was then that Asmo, the embodiment of beauty and desire, noticed MC fast asleep on the couch. A mischievous smile played on his lips as he leaned down to give her a quick, innocent kiss on the cheek. However, in that moment, something shifted within him, fueled by a sudden longing.

Without realizing the consequences, Asmo's lips found their way to MC's, capturing a gentle, lingering kiss. The sight sent shockwaves through the brothers, their eyes narrowing into fiery glares directed at Asmo. Yet, before their anger could fully manifest, Mammon, the mischievous and possessive brother, stepped forward.

Unable to bear the thought of another brother claiming MC's lips, Mammon swiftly took advantage of the situation. He seized MC, his hands cradling her face as he pressed his own lips against hers, extinguishing any lingering traces of Asmo's kiss.

The room erupted into chaos as the brothers, fueled by a mix of protectiveness and jealousy, began to fight among themselves. Their fists clenched, their voices filled with fury, all while MC lay there, pretending to be asleep.

As the chaos continued to unfold, MC's eyes fluttered open, her initial confusion quickly replaced with a mixture of surprise and exasperation. The room fell silent, all eyes turning to Lucifer, whose unexpected actions had escalated the situation.

MC's gaze locked with Lucifer's, a myriad of emotions passing between them in that fleeting moment. Confusion, desire, and perhaps even a trace of guilt danced in his eyes, betraying the usually composed façade he wore. It was as if a hidden longing had been unleashed, and the kiss he shared with MC had ignited something within him.

Satan, typically known for his calm and collected demeanor, transformed into his demon form, his wings unfurling and his eyes blazing with an intensity that sent shivers down MC's spine. Yet, instead of lashing out in anger, he surprised everyone by gently scooping MC into his arms, holding her close as if to shield her from the turmoil surrounding them.

"Enough!" Satan's voice boomed through the room, a commanding force that temporarily silenced the bickering brothers. His grip on MC tightened protectively, radiating a sense of security amidst the chaos. "We cannot continue like this. It's clear that our affections for MC have become a source of conflict. We must find a way to resolve this peacefully."

MC's head spun with a mix of emotions, her heart torn between the brothers and the unexpected turn of events. Sensing her inner turmoil, Lucifer's eyes softened, a flicker of remorse passing through his features. He stepped forward, his voice filled with sincerity.

"MC, I apologize for my actions," Lucifer began, his words laced with regret. "What started as a moment of misplaced longing was a mistake on my part. I understand if my actions have caused confusion and hurt. But know that my intentions were never to harm you."

Mammon, who had been watching the scene unfold with a mix of concern and possessiveness, spoke up, his voice filled with a hint of vulnerability. "I may not be able to control my impulses, but I won't stand by and let anyone else lay claim to you, MC. I... I care about you too much."

The room fell into a thoughtful silence, the brothers realizing the weight of their actions and the impact it had on MC. The initial chaos had transformed into a moment of reflection, their possessiveness overshadowed by a shared desire to protect and cherish the one who had captured their hearts.

MC took a deep breath, her voice filled with resolution. "I appreciate your honesty, Lucifer and Mammon. But it's not fair to fight over me like this. I care about each of you, and I hope we can find a way to navigate these emotions without causing harm to our bond as a a family"

little did Mc know that their love truly did have limits and were not infact unconditional.